Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you care to show me my Colts fantasy? I'll literally wait..

I'm just trying to tell you that the Colts can make the playoffs and be dangerous in the playoffs.

Why do the Colts have to be 4-1 to make the playoffs? I'm confused. Don't get confused with me when it comes to the Colts winning the AFC South as opposed to them making the playoffs.

I've never said they can catch us to win the AFC South.. Maybe you have me confused with someone else on here.

By your account, the Titans will win the Super Bowl 195-14..

This has NOTHING to do with the Titans. The Colts are literally 11th in seeding right now. 11th. You can argue all you want but they aren’t making playoffs.

Hey straw man…. I don’t have the Titans in the SB right now. I just have them winning the division. That’s it.

This has NOTHING to do with the Titans. The Colts are literally 11th in seeding right now. 11th. You can argue all you want but they aren’t making playoffs.

Hey straw man…. I don’t have the Titans in the SB right now. I just have them winning the division. That’s it.

Homer Simpson at his finest..

Titans win the division, but Colts make it to the playoffs..

Prove me wrong.

Didn't you say the Bucs would smash the Colts?

Stop being such a homer.

I can't stand the Colts, but I at least know they're a good team with a really good RB.

I do think the Colts make the playoffs, but it will be a tough road.

View attachment 18972

Browns winning tonight would not only help us pass the Ravens, but would make it tougher on the Colts to make the playoffs.
Let’s go Browns!
Only a 1/2 game out of #7. 9-8 may be the record that gets in. Every team fighting for it needs 3 of 6 wins. That doesn’t include the outside possibility of a team even higher going 1-5 or winless. Really hope that’s not the titans.

No unless healthy. No guarantee the titans are going to be healthy so rematch Allen, who titans beat, with injuries. Burrow and mixon does not sound fun even if healthy.
Bright side, is burrow is more like Stafford but likely better, titans shut down the rams.
So using the season examples I’ve even, Id much rather Allen, burrow, mac Jones, mayfield over Jackson. I don’t think Baltimore is the better team, just a bad matchup IF not healthy. Gimme back Dupree with Autry and Landry, add Evans back to the LB spot and it could be just fine.

Still scared of Lamar? 3 INT's in the first half.

Give the Ravens the #1 seed all they want if we can't have it.

Lamar with 4 INT's tonight and some folks would rather play Allen or Burrow in the playoffs.

Give me Lamar in the playoffs any day in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back