Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, we are pretty real poverty right now. Just poverty everywhere.

5bd878d0767ada7ccadcb7ea_rawImage.jpg

I'm about to be the biggest Browns fan ever tonight.

Why? You'd rather the Pats be the #1 seed? I'd rather go to Baltimore in the playoffs as opposed to NE. I think we beat both teams, but you know how the NFL loves the Pats, so I would rather the Ravens be the #1 seed for now.

Why? You'd rather the Pats be the #1 seed? I'd rather go to Baltimore in the playoffs as opposed to NE. I think we beat both teams, but you know how the NFL loves the Pats, so I would rather the Ravens be the #1 seed for now.

Pats aren’t very good. At full strength I’m not scared of them. They won’t be the #1 seed based on tonite anyway. Yes. I want the Ravens to lose and so should you. We could have the #1 seed back next week without playing a game.

I would. After what I saw today, I’m less worried at NE than at Balt.

Second, anytime the ratbirds can Ben closer to elimination, I’m pretty much for it. Go Browns, eliminate both s**tsburgh and Baltimore.

Pats aren’t very good. At full strength I’m not scared of them. They won’t be the #1 seed based on tonite anyway. Yes. I want the Ravens to lose and so should you. We could have the #1 seed back next week without playing a game.

I want the Ravens to lose, but not because of playoff implications. Like I said, I don't fear either team. I just know the refs love them some Pats. That's why I would rather play the Ravens over the Pats right now.

Then again, I'm not even sure why I'm talking playoffs right now.

Agreed, with how the Pats played tonight, I have no doubt we can destroy them at full strength. But Lamar Jackson running around freely in the pocket does scare me in the playoffs.

Agreed, with how the Pats played tonight, I have no doubt we can destroy them at full strength. But Lamar Jackson running around freely in the pocket does scare me in the playoffs.

Let Lamar run to the left or right.. Would rather that than any QB light us up in the passing game.

This team can contain Lamar.

Let Lamar run to the left or right.. Would rather that than any QB light us up in the passing game.

This team can contain Lamar.
Tyrod Taylor just scrambled for 2 TD. I don’t want to play jackson unless the front 4 are back and healthy and our LB are healthy to spy him at least a little.

At the end of the day, most thought we would lose this game with tons upon tons of starters out.

I honestly don't give 2 shits about the Ravens or the Pats when it comes to the playoffs.. Our full squad would demolish both of them

At this point, we root against the Chiefs and the Colts. They are our biggest threat.

At this point, the only thing that the Titans can really hope for is that players like Dupree, Jones, Brown, etc., are able to return from their injuries and actually meaningfully contribute. Without that, it doesn't matter what other teams do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back