Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope the Titans can handle their own business, because I don't want to keep having to root for other teams to help our playoff chances/seeding.

Wait are there Titans fans hoping that KC won that game? Who would rather end up playing a road playoff game in KC instead of LA?????

This Chiefs team looks very tough to beat. Different team than we blew out earlier.

Wait are there Titans fans hoping that KC won that game? Who would rather end up playing a road playoff game in KC instead of LA?????

This Chiefs team looks very tough to beat. Different team than we blew out earlier.

I don’t see a ton of difference….the media is all on the train that their defense has turned into some amazing defense. I don’t think so…giving up over 150 yards rushing and over 400 yards of total offense in 2 of its last 3 games doesn’t look good to me….the Chargers coach should get roasted for all the points he left on the field last night

I don’t see a ton of difference….the media is all on the train that their defense has turned into some amazing defense. I don’t think so…giving up over 150 yards rushing and over 400 yards of total offense in 2 of its last 3 games doesn’t look good to me….the Chargers coach should get roasted for all the points he left on the field last night
Totally agree. Chargers had a chance to score 37pts if they had taken the easy short FGs, 49pts if they were TDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back