Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but the Falcons are bad. Real bad. Falcons had 20 plays in the redzone and managed 3 points from them. Boxscore is slightly misleading.

I think we matchup pretty well vs the 9ers actually.
But I watched the game. To study some of there players. I think we can shut there running game down. There secondary plays well enough that our trash cans at receiver won't do a thing.

I used to brag the titans were one of the rare teams to start 1-4 and make the playoffs.

Expanded and extra game aside, Miami started 1-7 and is very much in the playoff hunt, crazy.

Wonder if Buccs fans are begging for Gabbert like some members here asking for Logan ****en woodside
Exactly. Brady still has better skill players than we do with Gronk and RoJo and they got shut out. We just need to hold on until the playoffs. #1 seed would have been nice but it looks pretty unlikely now.

Funny how the media and announcer's always bring up how a team loses because of injuries or a team plays bad because of injuries except us.
It's pretty unreal. I watched the Ravens game and all they talked about were all their injuries and how it's amazing theyre still competing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back