Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty unreal. I watched the Ravens game and all they talked about were all their injuries and how it's amazing theyre still competing
Yea. It's every game. They even talked on the Sunday Night game how Dallas is struggling with injuries.
Trent Green today was about the only one that spoke up during the game he was doing and talked about we had a lot of injuries.

It's pretty unreal. I watched the Ravens game and all they talked about were all their injuries and how it's amazing theyre still competing
The difference is Baltimore hung in there with Rodgers and GB ..we lost to Pittsburgh, let them back in the game..Ravens with all their injuries are still competing ..we look terrible

The difference is Baltimore hung in there with Rodgers and GB ..we lost to Pittsburgh, let them back in the game..Ravens with all their injuries are still competing ..we look terrible
Ravens record 8-6
Titans record 9-5

Ravens also put up 13 points in 4 minutes to make that game look close. Don't think I agree with you on this one.

I think us and Indy finish 2-1..so I think the division is still a possibility, the #1 seed was crapped away vs Pittsburgh though
Be ready for a let down. This team is not winning another game if they don’t clean things up. I have zero faith they will at this point. Just keeping it real.

Be ready for a let down. This team is not winning another game if they don’t clean things up. I have zero faith they will at this point. Just keeping it real.
In our current state I think we go 1-2. Losses to the 49ers and Miami and beat the Texans. If AJ comes back and they cut down on all the turnovers then that will be different. However the turnovers keep happening and AJ has been hurt all year so…..

Showing you what it must be like for Tannehill. When you lose your weapons you look bad.

But there is a also a big difference in the two that Brady lost his weapons mid game so is playing with guys he never practices with, where Tannehill is still playing crappy with crappy players he has practice time with.

If Brady looks the same with the same receivers next week, than fine, you can make that argument.

But there is a also a big difference in the two that Brady lost his weapons mid game so is playing with guys he never practices with, where Tannehill is still playing crappy with crappy players he has practice time with.

If Brady looks the same with the same receivers next week, than fine, you can make that argument.
Tammy has been terrible for a while now. Brandy would never string together as many crappy games as he has. You can’t even make the case that without DH22 and a running game he fails, because they ran for over 200 yrds against the Patriots and he still couldn’t make enough plays to win that game. Tannehill chokes when the pressure is on, can’t even take a snap from center for goodness sake.

Bears are going to be in trouble for a long time after salvaging their whole future for Fields, plus the capital they gave to the Raiders for Mack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back