Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of pi$$ed about these games getting moved.
I had cle/LV over 42.5 and Raiders +6 get canx because of the move. To me, those were excellent odds to win and the site should eat that up.

Since I think this move favors Cleveland much more than LV, I’m pretty certain when they reopen the game, those numbers will be changed, I can hope for the better.

Between Covid and coming up lame in practices these athletes are turning to mush

I don't get the whole Covid thing with these tests, they play a game on sunday with tackling, locker room and sideline interaction and then monday someone tests positive, but not everyone and some are asymptomatic??

Between Covid and coming up lame in practices these athletes are turning to mush

I don't get the whole Covid thing with these tests, they play a game on sunday with tackling, locker room and sideline interaction and then monday someone tests positive, but not everyone and some are asymptomatic??

They’re just making it up as they go!

I told my wife I wanted to go night diving tonight, and she said “but isn’t there Saturday football now?” And I told her I cant bare to watch Pats-Colts cause I might accidentally end up rooting for one of them during the game! Blasphemy!
So, we’re going diving haha. Still hoping for a tie tonight.

Wish the early game wasn’t moved, I’m bored, 8:20 can’t get here soon enough. Here’s to a Patriot loss (prefer saying that over a Colts win)

I am ready and I do not really care who wins because I hate them both. Even if pats win they will not get the bye, they just are not that could. I would rather play the pats again over the colts. Glad we already played them and beat them twice!

A win and the titans are back in #1 spot.

seems like not too long ago, titans clinched a #1 spot against s**tsburgh.
This Colts win against the Pats could go either way for us. If we can just take care of business against the Stoolers tomorrow we’re back in the drivers seat and back in the number 1 seed slot. If not, we have a surging Colts team breathing down our necks for the division.

We cannot lay an egg tomorrow and open the door for the Colts to steal the division from us at the midnight hour!

This Colts win against the Pats could go wither way for us. If we can just take care of business against the Stoolers tomorrow we’re back in the drivers seat and back in the number 1 seed slot. If not, we have a surging Colts team breathing down our necks for the division.

We cannot lay an egg tomorrow and open the door for the Colts to steal the division from us at the midnight hour!
While #1 seed should be the focal point, a loss still keeps a 2 game lead with 3 to go on Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back