Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will win this week without even playin anybody!!!! I told ya’ll we are super bowl bound!!!!! I remember saying this 4 years ago!!!! Everyone thought I was crazy but here we are! Number one seed in the AFC!!!!!!!

No…. That can’t be true. Tanny is trash and needs to go. Just look through the threads right on Gotitans, you’ll see plenty of experts that were calling for his head most of this season….lol!

I kept saying Tanny will be fine once the Oline decides to actually block and he gets some weapons back. Heck, TB12 himself only scored 3 points when all of his weapons were out.

An interesting history note that I didn't know. The Bengals have not won a playoff game in 31 years. My God.
1991 WC round beating...........the Oilers.

Lost in the divisional round to..............the raiders.

Imagine the end their streak against the Raiders, who started it, to lose to the titans franchise, who was their current last playoff win.

Yes, but even with a torn ACL, most elite players don't fall that far. Simmons fell to 19. Jaylon Smith fell to 32.
I don't watch much college ball...is there a big drop from Williams to Olave to Burks?
Williams seems ranked high for one good season, he didn't do much at OSU. And now a torn ACL..again I don't know enough about these prospects to know the hype

Also, a little off topic, but one of the recent mocks I saw had us taking George Pickens in round 1. Has there ever been a more over-hyped up player based on his actual production? I mean dude has 1300 yards total in parts of 3 seasons at UGA. He's either injured or just sort of mediocre when he actually plays. Only three 100 yard games in his college career, and none of them against elite teams (unless you consider 2020 Cincy an elite team. I get he was a 5 star WR and surely has immense talent, but there is no way I would even consider drafting him before round 4. And honestly, there are probably some small school guys in round 4 I'd take a chance on before him.

I don't watch much college ball...is there a big drop from Williams to Olave to Burks?
Williams seems ranked high for one good season, he didn't do much at OSU. And now a torn ACL..again I don't know enough about these prospects to know the hype

I mean probably not much of a drop off if at all. Most mocks I've seen have all 3 WRs picked within 6-7 spots of each other. But Williams was certainly considered to be the top WR on most boards I've seen prior to Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
No…. That can’t be true. Tanny is trash and needs to go. Just look through the threads right on Gotitans, you’ll see plenty of experts that were calling for his head most of this season….lol!

I kept saying Tanny will be fine once the Oline decides to actually block and he gets some weapons back. Heck, TB12 himself only scored 3 points when all of his weapons were out.
A list that has Stafford at #3 lol please. He's going to be the reason the Rams could lose this weekend, if they were playing any team other than the Cards I'd guarantee they lose.

1991 WC round beating...........the Oilers.

Lost in the divisional round to..............the raiders.

Imagine the end their streak against the Raiders, who started it, to lose to the titans franchise, who was their current last playoff win.
My Dads from Cincy so I went to a few Bengals home games that season. HUGE Icky Woods fan. Y’all remember the Icky Shuffle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back