Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard on the Caliente (Mexican sports bar) that Vrable is 8-0 coming off a bye. Most here are betting on who the Titans will play against in the AFCCG.

My Dads from Cincy so I went to a few Bengals home games that season. HUGE Icky Woods fan. Y’all remember the Icky Shuffle?!
al-bundy.gif

So you’re in the “Tanny is trash, we should move on from him” camp?
Ya. I mean if you can get a Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers yes kick tanny to the curb. Ive been pleased with his play as of late, but us moving forward with him, he needs to take a pay cut. Same goes for Lewan, if hes going to stick around he needs to take a pay cut too, I'd love to retain as much of this football team as we can.

1991 WC round beating...........the Oilers.

Lost in the divisional round to..............the raiders.

Imagine the end their streak against the Raiders, who started it, to lose to the titans franchise, who was their current last playoff win.

Not only did the Bengals beat the Oilers, they beat the shit out of them 41-14. Sam Wyche still stuck it to the Oilers even though Glanville was fired the previous season.

Oilers did get some measure of revenge in the next season by sweeping the season series with blowout wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back