Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have called DPI on that too.

I guess stopping 3rd and long won’t be a problem if NE can’t stop TD.

Allen is bigger than I thought too. A little Big Ben-esque

CBS showed the replay of the “controversial” TD.
To me, it’s not controversial. The inadvertent whistle happened while the ball was in the air, that defender didn’t stop when he heard a whistle, he was beat.

except it’s an actual rule in the rule book that if a whistle happens while the all is in the air, it’s dead and you replay the down. Whether it would be a TD or not doesn’t come into play. Whether it effects the outcome of the play, doesn’t matter.

except it’s an actual rule in the rule book that if a whistle happens while the all is in the air, it’s dead and you replay the down. Whether it would be a TD or not doesn’t come into play. Whether it effects the outcome of the play, doesn’t matter.
That’s all fair, but to me, that’s not controversial then. It’d be totally different if players had enough time to stop playing which affected the play. Now, it’s arguable on where the whistle came from.

That’s all fair, but to me, that’s not controversial then. It’d be totally different if players had enough time to stop playing which affected the play. Now, it’s arguable on where the whistle came from.
It’s controversial because they decided to completely ignore the rule book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back