Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Patriots to win so the Titans would have a chance to do this, but I am very much enjoying someone blowing out the Patriots and still scoring in the 4th quarter..the Pats have never an issue running up a score...

Biggest blowouts in NFL playoff history

Buffalo just missed getting on the list again, but they were already on there.

For quick reference:
10 Pats over Colts 45-7
9 Cowboys over TB 38-0
8 SF beats NYG 44-3
7 NYJ beats the ponies 41-0
6 NYG beats Minnesota 41-0
5 Washington (redskins) beat the rams 51-7
4 SF over Denver in the SB 55-10
3 NYG beat SF 49-3
2 buffalo over raiders 51-3
1 Jax over Miami 62-7

Note that’s SB era

At 30 points, this beat down ranks somewhere around 30 all time.
26 Biggest Blowouts in NFL Postseason History

Who will be tasked on the Titans to cover #1?? Jackrabbit?

I would think that Fulton will be given the job of covering Chasewhen we go man....he practiced against Burrow and Chase plenty at LSU....I would think that would help him out.

I really expect us to play tons of different coverages and will have a safety over the top of Chase.

The key will once again be making Burrow uncomfortable in the pocket.

SImmons and Autry pressure up middle give him issues. He does a nice job with pressure from the edge. Cunningham may have some blitzes too. We are the better team.

Better in offensive line, better at rb (meaning Henry back and normal), we are at home, we match them well at wr (if Julio is out there), and we are way better on Defense.

Maybe the biggest advantage is our Head Coach is much better and had a week off to prepare!

Titans 31 Bengals 21

what is up with Jonnu ? He literally is a ghost this year - he still has 3 more years left of not being used ?
This says it all. He got paid and ghosted the Pats.

Jonnu Smith was held without a touch in New England's Wild Card loss to the Bills.
Signed to a four-year, $50 million contract in the opening days of free agency — one that included a whopping $31.25 million guaranteed — 26-year-old Smith ended up invisible in the Patriots’ low-flying offense, posting a 28/294/1 line as a receiver to go along with nine rushes for 40 yards. He caught 13 fewer balls than he did last year in Tennessee, which was not the plan for anyone involved. Smith also got washed out as a blocker, and his snaps declined accordingly down the stretch. Unfortunately for the Pats, all $9 million of Smith’s otherworldly 2022 salary is guaranteed, so he’s not going anywhere. There is nothing to say other than Smith simply has to be better in every phase of the game next season. With Hunter Henry under contract and far more productive than Smith their first year in New England, there is little reason for Smith Dynasty league optimism.

I had a Bills fan talking crap to me about how we lost to the Patriots (never mind that we beat the Bills). I decided to go look at the injury report from week 12 when we played the Patriots and my god…

Henry
AJB
Nate Davis
Foreman
Saffold
Swaim
Batson
M Johnson
McNichols
Woodside

Landry
Autry
Long
Evans
Adenayi
Naquan
Tart
Jayon
Jackrabbit
Mabin
Rice
(Hadn’t signed Cunningham)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Bills fan talking crap to me about how we lost to the Patriots (never mind that we beat the Bills). I decided to go look at the injury report from week 12 when we played the Patriots and my god…

Henry
AJB
Nate Davis
Foreman
Saffold
Swaim
Batson
M Johnson
McNichols
Woodside

Landry
Autry
Long
Evans
Adenayi
Naquan
Tart
Jayon
Jackrabbit
Mabin
Rice
(Hadn’t signed Cunningham)
yep and we were in that game in 3 rd quarter and if we do not turn it over we would have one despite half team being out!

I think the Eagles Bucs game going to be much closer than media thinks. I like them to cover 8.5 Bucs got several missing.

yep and we were in that game in 3 rd quarter and if we do not turn it over we would have one despite half team being out!

I think the Eagles Bucs game going to be much closer than media thinks. I like them to cover 8.5 Bucs got several missing.
My neighbor is a HUGE Brady fan and he seems worried about this game due to the injuries to key players.

Ya, 8.5 is a lot and eagles bank on D.
Brady also doesn’t have all his “weapons”. Think TB wins, but close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back