Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers done gave up.

Bills at Chiefs should be a great game. Hopefully that game is after ours and we can watch it while celebrating our win.

My predictions are:

Cardinals/Rams at Bucs early Sat game
Bengals at Titans late Sat game

49ers at Packers early Sun game
Bills at Chiefs late Sun game

I think it’s more coincidence
Last year buffalo beat the ponies 27-24 and NO beat Chi 21-9.

Plus, as the #1 seed and only team with a bye, I enjoy that only 1 team doesn’t have to beat 3 teams to the SB.
Yeah, I do kind of like that only one team gets a bye. But not sure about adding a 7th seed.

We’ll see how it plays out in the years ahead, but I have a feeling it’s going to produce a bunch of boring blowout clunkers.

Get ready for the Bengals next weekend.

:henry: will run wild.
Let’s hope the King is 100% and fresh and runs wild. Our offense is going to have to rekindle their 2019, 2020 spark.

The other three teams remaining can be explosive on offense, we’ll need to be able to answer. Also hoping the defense from the second half Texans game is never to be seen again!

I’m predicting

GB/49ers early Saturday
Chiefs/Bills Saturday night
Titans/Bengals Sunday early
Bucs/Rams Cards winner

In the past 6 yrs they have always had the #1 seeds play on different days….I just don’t see them making the winner of the MNF game play on Saturday on the road…that just really wouldn’t be fair…which means that the Packers/49ers game would be Saturday….which would put us on Sunday as the other #1 seed

Let’s hope the King is 100% and fresh and runs wild. Our offense is going to have to rekindle their 2019, 2020 spark.

The other three teams remaining can be explosive on offense, we’ll need to be able to answer. Also hoping the defense from the second half Texans game is never to be seen again!
But we don’t. We need to play our clock management game and we will beat anyone.

It doesn’t have to be sexy. If we take 9 minutes off the clock and score a TD and then they score one in 1:30. Their defense is gonna get gassed quickly.

I’m predicting

GB/49ers early Saturday
Chiefs/Bills Saturday night
Titans/Bengals Sunday early
Bucs/Rams Cards winner

In the past 6 yrs they have always had the #1 seeds play on different days….I just don’t see them making the winner of the MNF game play on Saturday on the road…that just really wouldn’t be fair…which means that the Packers/49ers game would be Saturday….which would put us on Sunday as the other #1 seed

Damn you're right, never thought about that. That would be wrong to have a team play on Monday and then turn around and play on Saturday.

But the NFL works in mysterious ways.

I don't care who plays when, I just want us to play on Sat night so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back