Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacobs and the Raiders ate up the Bengals on the run.. Henry, Foreman and Hillard should be able to do the exact same thing, especially with their 2 DT's possibly out.

What kinda @&$ do we gotta kiss to get a night game around here?!
Haha

everyone told me they’d stick Titans as the early Saturday game so saw that coming a mile away…

Don’t like being the first team of the day but hopefully they pull it out.
Our night game is coming. Super Bowl is always an evening game.

We win, we get to kick back and watch 3 games with a smile on our faces.

We lose, we have to sit back and watch 3 games in staight up misery..

Titans better win on Saturday.

Titan the **** up.

Exactly my thoughts! If we lose I won’t have a reason to keep watching the rest besides DFS $$

just win baby.

Took a peek at a few Bengal forums, a lot fans seem to be happy and overly confident to be facing the Titans and not KC or Buffalo.

Be careful what you wish for Bengal fans.

Yeah, I think Chiefs come away losers in that game.
Not sure about that. In KC. But again- I don’t care as long as we take care of the Bengals.

I hope KC v Bills is one of those super cold Arrowhead games with lots of pulled hamstrings, turned ankles and turf toes on both teams. A real knockdown drag out.

If I'm being honest, I don't like this matchup for us at all. Cincy has the #5 rushing defense and we got toasted by Davis Mills last week and our defense had no answer for their passing game with him and Amendola. What are Burrow and Chase going to be able to do to us?

Not trying to be negative and I think we can win, but the matchup isn't favorable. I think I'd prefer to play KC.

If I'm being honest, I don't like this matchup for us at all. Cincy has the #5 rushing defense and we got toasted by Davis Mills last week and our defense had no answer for their passing game with him and Amendola. What are Burrow and Chase going to be able to do to us?

Not trying to be negative and I think we can win, but the matchup isn't favorable. I think I'd prefer to play KC.
The part I fear is how the Bengals OC kept throwing deep to Chase and Higgins over and over. They will do that and the DPI's will be all over the place. We have to get to Burrow.

Bengals 16th in the league in yard per carry defense.

They get in a lot of shootouts and jump to a lot of leads because of their offense, so teams abandon the run. I don't think anything about their run defense is particularly special.

They barely hung on to beat the Raiders and the Raiders kind of suck. They didn’t look so scary in that game. Titans are the number 1 seed for a reason, have faith. You’re just feeling this way because they Titans haven’t played in a week. Relax. The Bengals are the Bengals, they will lose. Vrabel will have a great game plan, the King is back, AJ and Julio are healthy and playing well together, and the D will make enough plays.

They barely hung on to beat the Raiders and the Raiders kind of suck. They didn’t look so scary in that game. Titans are the number 1 seed for a reason, have faith. You’re just feeling this way because they Titans haven’t played in a week. Relax. The Bengals are the Bengals, they will lose. Vrabel will have a great game plan, the King is back, AJ and Julio are healthy and playing well together, and the D will make enough plays.
We said that about the Bengals the last two time we played them and lost.

I think it will be a tight game, but we win. I think our defense was pretty gassed, but they will be well rested now. We will also have some key players healthy and returning. Meanwhile, the Bengals haven’t been to the playoffs since 91! Tons of pressure on them…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back