Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We said that about the Bengals the last two time we played them and lost.
Titans are 1-1 in their last two meetings in 2020, 2017. Titans lead the series 40-35. This is a different Titan team. What’s with some of you guys!? So much negativity in here all of a sudden.

We said that about the Bengals the last two time we played them and lost.

Last time we played them Jonathan Joseph and Malcolm Butler were our starting CBs and Clowney was a starting OLB....Burrow will face a much much better defense.

The key stat that I like is that the Titans are top 10 in both redzone defense (4) and offense (6) while the Bengals are 19th on offense and 15th on defense.

Preds play Red Wings sat night 7PM. I’m planning on a Nashvegas sports fest. Going to strut over in victory from Nissan after the Titans kick dey Bengal azz to Bridgestone to watch the Preds handle Bizness on the red wings.

But we don’t. We need to play our clock management game and we will beat anyone.

It doesn’t have to be sexy. If we take 9 minutes off the clock and score a TD and then they score one in 1:30. Their defense is gonna get gassed quickly.
Yep, but we can’t keep going three and out and being totally ineffective.

That’s why I was saying, let’s hope the king is back to true King Henry form. Then we can control the clock and wear down their defense. And hopefully open things up in the play action for AJ and Julio.

Let’s also hope that this team remembers losing to the Bengals last year as well when they were only a 4 win team. They better bring it to them! Punch them in the mouth early. Let them know they are going to be in a fight.

Took a peek at a few Bengal forums, a lot fans seem to be happy and overly confident to be facing the Titans and not KC or Buffalo.

Be careful what you wish for Bengal fans.
It’s actually a good thing that no matter what the Titans do or how good we are the media always tries to downplay us or belittle our accomplishments.

Let this over confident, inexperienced Bengals team overlook us. I prefer it that way. I hope it’s a repeat of the beat down we gave the Ratbirds in 2019!

I don’t not understand the commentators call for that TD.
“The first post season TD for Beckham’s storied career”

To me, that’s a kind of comment that is left for an all time great, not some WR that may be a top 100 all time, probably debatable there. It’s not like he’s been some great talent that just can’t break through in the post season. He’s likely a large reason why he’s never been in the post season.

I don’t not understand the commentators call for that TD.
“The first post season TD for Beckham’s storied career”

To me, that’s a kind of comment that is left for an all time great, not some WR that may be a top 100 all time, probably debatable there. It’s not like he’s been some great talent that just can’t break through in the post season. He’s likely a large reason why he’s never been in the post season.
They didn't say decorated career...storied could mean all the drama

They didn't say decorated career...storied could mean all the drama
Maybe. I just think he’s not good enough to even specify. It’s like if Pac-Man Jones had a post season TD and someone mentioning something regarding his career in the TD.

OBJ is just a WR. For example, I’m sure if AJ Green gets a TD, the call will be left at something like, AJ Green, TD. Maybe add long time Bengal or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back