Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t stand bills fans and the bengals now so gonna have to root for who comes out of NFC. Still bitter against the rams so go niners ??

People drooling over the QB play. Some of us are disgusted by the horrible defensive play. Tennessee has both these QBs wrapped up to nothing. Mahomes, 3 frickin points.

The lack of defense that somehow equals great QB play will always astound me,

F both these teams

KC please beat the Bengals too.. The new found Bengals fans are the worst. I hate KC, but they've already won a SB and I'd rather them win it over the Bengals. Don't need new blood winning while we can't get to the SB.

Bengals should be so happy with that display. No reason chase can’t set records against that s**t defense.

NFC is winning since both of them can play some defense.

People drooling over the QB play. Some of us are disgusted by the horrible defensive play. Tennessee has both these QBs wrapped up to nothing. Mahomes, 3 frickin points.

The lack of defense that somehow equals great QB play will always astound me,

F both these teams

Yeah. I mean they're both amazing of course. But football is basically basketball on grass at this point.

Game of the year right there..

Our terrible offense not even coming close to beating these teams. Maybe the Bengals saved us from getting decapitated.

My takeaway from this weekend is If we had last year's Titans offense with this year's Titan's defense we could have handled all of these teams. Maybe next year they can strike the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back