Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance.
Tennessee beat these teams. That’s what a Defense can do. You can make the new batch of claimed elite QBs look the word elite is overused, like it is.

Are you talking about the top defense in the league defense in Buffalo, or the two spots behind us chiefs?

Even with all the sacks we gave up over 350 yesterday.

Yeah. We beat these teams. When they were much different than now. I wouldn't bet a nickel we do it next week.

Are you talking about the top defense in the league defense in Buffalo, or the two spots behind us chiefs?

Even with all the sacks we gave up over 350 yesterday.

Yeah. We beat these teams. When they were much different than now. I wouldn't bet a nickel we do it next week.
What was different? Was there some injury reports I missed when the titans beat both of their fully healthy teams?

The same arrogant punks that was wishing they played us. These fools thought they were finally going to the SB. They also talked the most shit when Henry went down. I literally can't stand the Bills fans. So glad they got beat tonight.

The same arrogant punks that was wishing they played us. These fools thought they were finally going to the SB. They also talked the most **** when Henry went down. I literally can't stand the Bills fans. So glad they got beat tonight.

Yup. I can’t stand either team but was hoping KC won. And I have family in Buffalo lol

Winning a playoff game in January against these guys is a lot different than winning one in October.
I guess we can only go with hypotheticals and opinions since they didnt play each other in the playoffs.
I guess the only way to attempt judging it would be go off some sort of head to head game that they played.

clearly a lot of this forum didn’t feel that either buffalo or KC were very different in the post season just a week ago when all the playoff threads were talking about “who do you want to play in the playoffs”.

Whole lot of quiet then about this different playoff animal. As a matter of fact, it was brought up by tons that the titans beat both these teams.
Crickets crickets crickets.

Oh but we watch some horrible display of defense and suddenly it’s all QB and these teams are different.

Get out of here with that trash.

I guess we can only go with hypotheticals and opinions since they didnt play each other in the playoffs.
I guess the only way to attempt judging it would be go off some sort of head to head game that they played.
We didn't get a chance to play Allen or Mahomes in the playoffs because we couldn't even beat Burrow with our QB.

Bills thought they had this game twice.. Bills and their fans about to be as sick as sick can be.

If I still wasn’t sick from the Saturday game I’d maybe feel a little sorry for them … Buffalo sure does lose a ton in big games - pretty much every big game that’s needed. But then again - so do the Titans.

We didn't get a chance to play Allen or Mahomes in the playoffs because we couldn't even beat Burrow with our QB.
Ok. So by that logic, SF is better than TB and they don’t even need to play because of the elite QB play.

Or is there a little more to it than all that?

Clearly facetious but that’s why you play the game. Not a chance would I think it’s a forgone conclusion that two teams the titans beat earlier this year would automatically beat them in the post season.

Even though it didn’t go our way, it was an exciting weekend of football. I tried to drink the pain away last night and I’m paying for it today.

I hate the NFL overtime format. It's better than it used to be when just the first field goal would win, but it really needs to be revamped - especially in playoff games.

I hate the NFL overtime format. It's better than it used to be when just the first field goal would win, but it really needs to be revamped - especially in playoff games.
I think the college format can bring a lot of excitement and I thought the NFL wanted to prevent “a full quarter” of additional play when they cut OT from 15 to 10 minutes, siting safety if I remember.

I think a full 10 minute period would be best and per a lot of the OT games this season, the least likely to dramatically change anything from the current rules.

That might have been the greatest postseason game in NFL history. Josh Allen, who has similar athleticism to Tannehill, is an example of actually being able to use it to your advantage when you actually have pocket awareness.

I think the college format can bring a lot of excitement and I thought the NFL wanted to prevent “a full quarter” of additional play when they cut OT from 15 to 10 minutes, siting safety if I remember.

I think a full 10 minute period would be best and per a lot of the OT games this season, the least likely to dramatically change anything from the current rules.
think the post season OT rules are different cause SOMEBODY must win... so they play full quarter and prepare to flip ends just like normal if tied at end of quarter... or my thoughts anyways... Fing roger never lets me go to the strategy meetings

I have no problem with the OT rules. Defense is an important part of the game. Bills couldn't stop Mahomes with 13 secs left or in OT, that's on the defense (and coaching)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back