Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s scripted like WWE anyways. The league wants to get that LA market going. It will be Chiefs/Rams. Chiefs will get huge lead in first half. Then Rams will make miraculous comeback in 2nd half and LA will fall in love with the Rams.
Even if that’s how it rolls out, basketball season started already so even a rams SB takes a back seat.

It’s scripted like WWE anyways. The league wants to get that LA market going. It will be Chiefs/Rams. Chiefs will get huge lead in first half. Then Rams will make miraculous comeback in 2nd half and LA will fall in love with the Rams.
Completely agree with you..so many storylines the NFL could have went with...

Pats Bucs....Brady vs Belicheat
Pats Rams...Rematch in new stadium
Titans Rams..Rematch in new stadium
Cheifs Bucs Rematch
Yes Chiefs Rams will be a good one for growing LA football

OT rules need to change...

In the playoffs, coin toss winners are 10-1, winning 90.9 percent of overtime contests. Seven of the 10 winners scored the sudden-death touchdown on the opening drive.

Andy Reid empathizes with Bills after overtime loss: 'I wouldn't be opposed' to OT rules change

"To make things equal, it probably needs to be able to hit both offenses, both defenses."

Too bad we didn’t play for OT. I’m sure our D would have kept them out of the end zone and we would have won. Ugh so depressed but yes something needs to change or be tweaked

Too bad we didn’t play for OT. I’m sure our D would have kept them out of the end zone and we would have won. Ugh so depressed but yes something needs to change or be tweaked
If we had played for OT I'm sure Vrabel would be under fire for that...yes very disappointing

If we had played for OT I'm sure Vrabel would be under fire for that...yes very disappointing

Yes...I would be giving Vrable crap if he played for OT....You don't play for OT if you have the ball with over 2mins to go and are tied. Why take the risk of losing the coin toss and never getting the ball back.

Overtime rule should certainly be changed.

Yes...I would be giving Vrable crap if he played for OT....You don't play for OT if you have the ball with over 2mins to go and are tied. Why take the risk of losing the coin toss and never getting the ball back.

Overtime rule should certainly be changed.
If we had gone for the XP earlier the game would have been 17-16, run out the clock

I'm not sure if there is any reasoning...take the points that early in the game...2 pts later on but not when it's 6-0
Wasnt for the attempt but I’m trying to find some good replays of the run.
I thought it was close enough to challenge for Vrabel.

It looked like Henry had the ball over the front of the line as his elbow touched which is when he was down (touched before knees).

My immediate response was to take another look and I thought it was challenge worthy but I know it was close and would be tough to overturn.

Wasnt for the attempt but I’m trying to find some good replays of the run.
I thought it was close enough to challenge for Vrabel.

It looked like Henry had the ball over the front of the line as his elbow touched which is when he was down (touched before knees).

My immediate response was to take another look and I thought it was challenge worthy but I know it was close and would be tough to overturn.
Yeah, after 2nd look… I couldn’t decide. So ya know what that means.

Think a toss would of been a good call there, get Henry on a beat a tackle, or just run it down their throats. Maybe even a RT PA bootleg run for corner

I decided to torture myself and watch highlights of our 13-10 loss to the Ravens in 2008 and the 20-13 loss to the Ravens last year after re-watching the Bengals game highlights.

I have been following this team since 2003 (Air McNair) and we have never won a home playoff game in 19 years. We just always implode at home, so depressing.

I decided to torture myself and watch highlights of our 13-10 loss to the Ravens in 2008 and the 20-13 loss to the Ravens last year after re-watching the Bengals game highlights.

I have been following this team since 2003 (Air McNair) and we have never won a home playoff game in 19 years. We just always implode at home, so depressing.
You mess up on something?

Just curious what you got punished for.

I honestly hate the similarities to the 2008 season. 2008, titans smashed Pittsburgh literally clinching #1 seed with the win only to lose the week before a rematch for a SB visit.
2021, titans smashed KC only to lose the week before a rematch for a trip to the SB.
And both playoff losses were games they should have won, or at least played well enough in every aspect except TO. (Refs and dirty play helped the ratbirds too)

You mess up on something?

Just curious what you got punished for.
Haha no just disbelief I guess that we managed to throw away those games. It's like you rewatch it hoping something else will happen. Particularly the Bengals and 08 Ravens game. Twice as no.1 seed we have handed the game on a plate to an inferior team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back