Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it’s looking like the Bengals and Burrow are the real deal. They knocked off the #1 and #2 seed on the road back to get to the SB.

If they win the SB it makes our loss not look “quite” as bad. It was still bad, but not a total embarrassment now.
Truth. I never know what looks better, when the team that knocked us out gets throttled or if they go all the way.

I’m happy for the Bengals. Hope they get the monkey off their back. Glad to see the Chiefs get smoked- very obnoxious fans.

Great owner speech. Hope they win it all.

KC had the clear opportunity to go up 24-10 or 28-10 seconds before the half and get the ball back to start the second half.. This is going to be a mean week or 2 for them and their fans.

Titans definitely blew a huge opportunity. Should be going to the Super Bowl right now, but unfortunately we couldn’t get one yard in 2 plays due to 2 moronic play calls.

Said the same thing all week.
I just repeat, 27-3.

I’m told playoff teams are different, it just doesn’t seem to apply to the titans from those that say it.
I’ll be surprised if the Titans make the playoffs next season. I get more and more pissed off we blew our opportunity this year. Was no excuse for it.

I’ll be surprised if the Titans make the playoffs next season.
I won’t. Nothing says that jags or Texans can rebuild by next season. Leaves a 2 team race for division which Tennessee was capable of sweeping this year.

I think the conference stays pretty competitive again until the end.

I won’t. Nothing says that jags or Texans can rebuild by next season. Leaves a 2 team race for division which Tennessee was capable of sweeping this year.

I think the conference stays pretty competitive again until the end.
Well I shouldn’t say surprised if we make the playoffs, but I’ll be very surprised if we’re the #1 seed again.

Probably a good thing. As a franchise, it seems like we require the underdog mentality to do anything meaningful.
Yeah they can’t seem to handle success. Definitely shouldn’t ever complain about lack of respect from the media ever again. They deserve the disrespect because they always prove the doubters right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back