Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone feel better now knowing that Cincinnati beat the mighty Mahomes and Patrick had 2 interceptions and one that cost them the game.

Yeah I think they have a sack fest on Burrow. Hopefully this sends a message to the NFL that defense can still win championships.
Back to back teams have been thought to roll the bengals, 1 did have a sack fest and yet, Cincinnati is playing in the big game.

Defense does still win championships, that never changed.

I think if SF wins, Cincinnati are favorites, if the rams win, rams are favorites.

I said this in another thread, LAR are about the closest to a NBA super team after all their moves before/during the season. I would hate for this to become trend as it clearly has a negative affect on the NBA as teams have do e this for a decade.

Back to back teams have been thought to roll the bengals, 1 did have a sack fest and yet, Cincinnati is playing in the big game.

Defense does still win championships, that never changed.

I think if SF wins, Cincinnati are favorites, if the rams win, rams are favorites.

I said this in another thread, LAR are about the closest to a NBA super team after all their moves before/during the season. I would hate for this to become trend as it clearly has a negative affect on the NBA as teams have do e this for a decade.

Wont happen. NBA teams can go over the cap to sign their own players. NFL teams cannot.

Wont happen. NBA teams can go over the cap to sign their own players. NFL teams cannot.
Thought about that as well and hope that will prevent any of the “super team” idea.

I’m theory, the league setting up tons of different rules to ensure league parity should prevent NBA style teams.

It really sucks this year, because normally when the Titans blow it, you always think there’s next year, and we’ll have a good draft and get a few new players and get there, but this year was OUR YEAR. All the stars were aligned and we had made moves to win NOW, and then we BLEW IT. Now it feels like we missed our opportunity and gonna be a long time before we get it again. Hopefully I’m wrong. This one hurts worse than any I can ever remember.

I wonder what it is like to be Trey Lance right now?

He was just on the edge of taking the job and now they might be in the Super Bowl.

Imagine being John Lynch. You trade all those picks to move up because you don’t think Jimmy can be the guy.

I’d take Jimmy G over RT17 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back