Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definitely with you on Cincy. They actually scare me more than any other team especially with what we saw from our defense yesterday. I also think that is who we will see in the divisional round. I don’t expect any upsets next week
Kc over Pitt
Buffalo over Ne
Cincy over Raiders
polar-vortex.jpg

Polar Vortex dont care... total equalizer

Its so funny how people are saying we shouldn't be the 1 seed simply because we aren't the Chiefs or the Pats. Nothing to do with standings.

The betting site I use has a weird scenario
Odds for AFC champion, KC 1, Titans 2
Super Bowl winner (if AFC wins) KC 1, Bills 2, Titans 3.

Somehow the titans have better odds to win the conference but worse odds to win the SB than Buffalo.

That said
Pit +12.5
Buffalo -4
Raiders +5.5
ARZ +3
SF +3
Philly +8.5

I’m really back and forth on LV/Cin, SF/Dal, and honestly have no idea what to expect from ARZ/LAR. Neither have any consistency whatsoever but ARZ has been a much better road team, not winning division may actually help them.

I am definitely with you on Cincy. They actually scare me more than any other team especially with what we saw from our defense yesterday. I also think that is who we will see in the divisional round. I don’t expect any upsets next week
Kc over Pitt
Buffalo over Ne
Cincy over Raiders

Cincy scares me too but I do like the fact that they have given up 55 sacks this yr. Let BIG JEFF and the boys pressure Burrow.

Rank
TEN

Tennessee Titans
12-5 · AFC No. 1 seed
VS.
LA

Los Angeles Rams
12-5 · NFC No. 4 seed

Rain on the Titans' parade, if you must. Plenty pooh-pooh them as inadequate material for the AFC's top seed. From another angle, they've been the conference's most resilient beast, surviving a sinking-Titanic swath of lost bodies to win four of five down the stretch. Derrick Henry's return brings life, reuniting the thumping runner with devastating wideout A.J. Brown and Ryan Tannehill, one of the best quarterbacking stories in pro football. And Mike Vrabel's squad certainly looked the part midyear in consecutively knocking off the Bills, Chiefs, Colts and Rams.

Yes, it's a rematch of Super Bowl XXXIV, which boiled down to one hyper-notorious final play where Tennessee's Kevin Dyson was halted 1 yard short of the goal line to preserve a 23-16 victory for the Rams. Large chunks of both rosters were in onesies playing castle Legos when that tilt went down. Coach Sean McVay is more interested in wiping away the foul stench of his team's Super Bowl loss to the Patriots three seasons ago. Matthew Stafford has waited his entire career for a shot at February glory.

The NFL's marketing limb would adore the Rams playing at home in shiny, new SoFi. The Titans -- playing to type -- would be ready to spoil the party.

Isn’t this great? We can just sit back for now and speculate about which team we get to hand a beat down to. Whodathunk it after the King went down? Hah? Hah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back