Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks pretty realistic but I still wouldn’t be surprised if the Bengals beat the Raiders. The raiders have been the magic team all season pulling off miracle after miracle to win, but I don’t think their D can stop the Tigers… I mean the Bengals.

I dunno. The weakness of the bengals is pass blocking, and the strength of the raiders D is pass rush.

This looks pretty realistic but I still wouldn’t be surprised if the Bengals beat the Raiders. The raiders have been the magic team all season pulling off miracle after miracle to win, but I don’t think their D can stop the Tigers… I mean the Bengals.
I dunno. The weakness of the bengals is pass blocking, and the strength of the raiders D is pass rush.
agree on both parts here.
Raiders have been lucky.

Last night they showed both, they have a good pass rush without any extra rushers AND they have some terrible pass defense.
I think that game could look much the same as Cincinnati showed a lot of the ups and down like LA but stayed what I think is a better team.

Part of my pick is that I really think it could be a toss up although Cincinnati will be favored and the other part was I don’t want to face the bengals.
It’s not that I think they’re a great team, jus matchup wise, I think they’re passing attack is the most dangerous to Tennessee.

agree on both parts here.
Raiders have been lucky.

Last night they showed both, they have a good pass rush without any extra rushers AND they have some terrible pass defense.
I think that game could look much the same as Cincinnati showed a lot of the ups and down like LA but stayed what I think is a better team.

Part of my pick is that I really think it could be a toss up although Cincinnati will be favored and the other part was I don’t want to face the bengals.
It’s not that I think they’re a great team, jus matchup wise, I think they’re passing attack is the most dangerous to Tennessee.
The Bengals will be a major problem for us if our pass rush looks like it did yesterday

I just hope we come out kick some a** and take names. Keep the foot on the pedal so it’s not even close because I want the league to remember the Titans. This team has so much talent, I just want to win it so bad!!

Is it not set up where we play the lowest seed instead of winner of 4/5? Did that change?
I made a different post about this regarding my ignorance on when it changed, but the format used to be, the bye teams would just play the winner of a specific WC game (1 would play winner of 3/6 and 2 played winner of 4/5)

The format was changed to the second round re-seeding so the lowest seed remaining plays the top seed remaining. Titans will play the lowest of 4,5,6, or 7 left. Titans guarantee will not play 2/3 in the divisional round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back