Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea good luck for sure.

such a weird thing how he popped up like nothing then froze and fell.

I thought maybe wind knocked out but it’s gotta be more serious than that.

Man, that was tough to watch. All of the emotion. We consider these guys the toughest of the tough to get out there and entertain us by smacking each other around... But that brought out the real human side of everyone.

I can't imagine the game going on tonight unless they hear that he's 100% going to be ok.

To think the NFL wanted to resume play, telling both teams to take 5 mins to warm up...both coaches said we aren't going back out....not a good look for the NFL

Most likely hypertrophic cardiomyopathy….it is the main cause of sudden death in young athletes…had nothing to do with the hit…prayers for him and his family

To think the NFL wanted to resume play, telling both teams to take 5 mins to warm up...both coaches said we aren't going back out....not a good look for the NFL
Ive seen a couple different articles from “sources” with the order of operations.

Goodell stated that the NFL agreed after speaking with NFLPA. I can’t think that’s a really quick conversation after waiting out what was happening.

if there was a direction to warmup, I’ll believe it was as conversations were still happening and whoever passed that word likely was just doing “routine” directions prior to the final decision.

Ive seen a couple different articles from “sources” with the order of operations.

Goodell stated that the NFL agreed after speaking with NFLPA. I can’t think that’s a really quick conversation after waiting out what was happening.

if there was a direction to warmup, I’ll believe it was as conversations were still happening and whoever passed that word likely was just doing “routine” directions prior to the final decision.
Yeah I think initially, the announcers just went with the "5 mins rule" as if a guy got carted off with a bad broken leg etc... I don't think anyone, including the NFL, Goodell etc expected that game to be resumed at all.

I think they only waited so long to completely call off the game because they were hoping to hear/announce good news. When no news came, reality set in that it was bad.

The NFL has no idea how to handle the CIN/buf game. They can’t come come off “insensitive” and find a way to just finish the game and maybe slide two other games a couple days later or something. They’ve already let the week pass without maybe considering a Thursday finish so they are potentially forcing the 8 team playoffs that have been voted before (I’m pretty sure, and 7 is where it ended).

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2...ighth-playoff-team-amid-bills-bengals-fallout

Unfortunately, I don’t think this helps the titans at all. If they lose, they’re done with NE, PIT, and MIA fighting for what is currently the last playoff spot (Jax could still get in as WC if all 4 teams lose).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back