Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the game should have been finished Monday personally. If not they should have played on Thursday and pushed the sunday games for Bengals/bills to Monday/Tuesday. If not coin flip to determine the winner. What they did fucks the two teams directly affected while giving the chiefs a huge unearned advantage, and making it a confusing mess for everyone.

I think the game should have been finished Monday personally. If not they should have played on Thursday and pushed the sunday games for Bengals/bills to Monday/Tuesday. If not coin flip to determine the winner. What they did ****s the two teams directly affected while giving the chiefs a huge unearned advantage, and making it a confusing mess for everyone.
Well said

I can say there’s a wrong answer for sure, the NFL found it.

they work with the NFLPA. If they agree to the timeline of games then you work with the s**t situation as it is.
As insensitive as it might sound, all of them just got paid for a game that was “never” played.
Nevermind that the NFL has a job to do and it doesn’t revolve around single incidents.
Their job continues throughout the playoffs which they’ve now messed up almost entirely.
Let’s pretend that they exist specifically to make money paid by customers typically to the home team of their choice.
What bigger home game does a city get than conference championship? None outside a home SB. NFL just eliminated that for 1 player (likely as this could be moot if KC/CIN/BUF (2/3) are eliminated before AFCCG)

from a business standpoint, it’s a terrible decision. from a fan standpoint of the wide majority, it’s a bad decision.

as a matter of point, I have yet to hear someone make a case that their decisions almost entirely, we’re good. Maybe the exception was just postponement that night.
100% but I will point out the way The League does Owl tickets there is no home SB... from a fans standpoint anyways

I think the game should have been finished Monday personally. If not they should have played on Thursday and pushed the sunday games for Bengals/bills to Monday/Tuesday. If not coin flip to determine the winner. What they did ****s the two teams directly affected while giving the chiefs a huge unearned advantage, and making it a confusing mess for everyone.
I thought the same thing but what l hear is that the collective bargaining agreement wouldn't let them play after Tuesday because of week 18 starting on Thursday and days of rest between weeks...not sure how true that is. Also Buffalo was approached about playing again in Cincinnati on Tuesday with no fans, no TV coverage and they said no due to Hamlin's unknown condition at that time. Again take it for what it's worth.

I thought the same thing but what l hear is that the collective bargaining agreement wouldn't let them play after Tuesday because of week 18 starting on Thursday and days of rest between weeks...not sure how true that is. Also Buffalo was approached about playing again in Cincinnati on Tuesday with no fans, no TV coverage and they said no due to Hamlin's unknown condition at that time. Again take it for what it's worth.
At that point, buffalo forfeits imo

Bills return opening kickoff for TD you say... what a surprise..

shit like that is so predictable, I don't see how anyone can dispute the league having these scripted ass fake moments

it's pathetically obvious

Bills return opening kickoff for TD you say... what a surprise..

**** like that is so predictable, I don't see how anyone can dispute the league having these scripted ass fake moments

it's pathetically obvious

360_F_293651706_yWPUuo6vbVXYIRaS6GDsGj5GIJOc0RYo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back