Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears locked into #1. Having Justin fields already I imagine the bears would trade out of #1 to a QB needy team. I wonder what it would take to get.

Doesn't matter to them, as they're getting Bryce Young no matter what. Bears aren't drafting Young. Bears getting Will Anderson.
I think it's more likely the Bears will trade out and whoever gets #1 will take Young. He will establish himself as clear QB1 and will go #1 no matter who picks there.

Dude just give up. Nobody is going to give up what the Bears will want to move into the #1 slot to draft a QB from Alabama.

Not going to debate with you on this. I have my opinion and you have yours. Case closed.
Lol why are you so fired up? We'll revisit this when someone trades up for young ;-)

It doesn't matter...they take a QB at 2...Bears not taking a QB...unless Bears trade out
Someone will leap Houston for Bryce Young, who is tiers above any other QB in this class. That, or they'll have to give up their additional 1st to secure him. Otherwise they're getting Stroud or Levis.

DK Metcalf just poked Jalen Ramsey's eye out because Ramsey just late hit Geno.. I love those 2 guys going at it. They clearly hate each other

With all these teams resting and sitting players, shows how bad our roster is on offense. There are bench wr playing today, all over the place, that are better than our wrs. And maybe we had worst oline in nfl history.

I saw where Tua was pulled from this weekend's playoff game vs Bill because of "concussion protocol" ... was he even concussed in the last game?

in any case, pretty clear who the league wants to move on.. imagine a league where your star player can be ruled out of a playoff game by officials outside of the team

I saw where Tua was pulled from this weekend's playoff game vs Bill because of "concussion protocol" ... was he even concussed in the last game?

in any case, pretty clear who the league wants to move on.. imagine a league where your star player can be ruled out of a playoff game by officials outside of the team

He's concussed....WTF do you want?

I mean, I'm not against the whole "NFL is rigged" thing, but Tua is becoming the second coming of Steve Young. Pretty sure another year like this one and he isn't even going to know what decade it is.

He didn't play in the last game, he's still in concussion protocol from the previous game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back