Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw where Tua was pulled from this weekend's playoff game vs Bill because of "concussion protocol" ... was he even concussed in the last game?

in any case, pretty clear who the league wants to move on.. imagine a league where your star player can be ruled out of a playoff game by officials outside of the team
I’m against the NFL is rigged. Posted above, he’s still in protocol from 2-3 weeks ago BUT
Even if the NFL wanted Buf to advance, why take out one of the players that makes the game interesting to watch? Why would the NFL want lower ratings in the WC round, still have Buf move on anyway (because they have that power) when they could make it as good a game as possible and still get what they want?

just doesn’t make sense.

I saw where Tua was pulled from this weekend's playoff game vs Bill because of "concussion protocol" ... was he even concussed in the last game?

in any case, pretty clear who the league wants to move on.. imagine a league where your star player can be ruled out of a playoff game by officials outside of the team

He was badly concussed twice a few weeks apart and you think they should trot him out on the field? Obviously he was concussed, he told doctors he had concussion symptoms and still hasn't been cleared.

Would be nice to have a GM that could find all the defensive players the seahawks find round 5-7 or 49 ers with brock purdy. We get Racy Mcmath and cole McDonald

was frustrating today watching Deebo and DK make play after play and knowing that AJ is also playing in the playoffs...

Deebo's cap hit on his contract 6.9 mil this yr, 8.7mil next yr, then 28.5mil and last yr 24.2mil... has 8.5mil in 2 voidable yrs

and the Titans will have Julio Jones count 8.4 mil against our cap this upcoming yr ...uughhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back