Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee Titans
1st in AFC South · 12-5, 0-1 playoffs
The Titans must: fix the pass protection.

By nearly any metric, the Titans' offensive line was one of the worst in football in pass protection. Perhaps their best player, center Ben Jones, is 32 years old and a free agent. This team doesn’t have a lot of cap flexibility, so guard Rodger Saffold or Taylor Lewan could be surprise cap cuts. The Titans built their team to be bullies in the running game, and it unfortunately shows too often when Ryan Tannehill is on his back.

What's our number 1 need....it's obvious the quarterback position. Tannehill is a bottom 10 quarterback and regressing fast. What's the point of drafting TE/WR getting Tannehill more weapons....he already has perhaps the best weapons in the league on our backfield. If he can't be effective with play action having Brown and Jones we get him more weapons and a new OC??? We should do everything possible to get Rogers or draft a quarterback....this year there's a big probability of a top 3 quarterback dropping to 26.

What's our number 1 need....it's obvious the quarterback position. Tannehill is a bottom 10 quarterback and regressing fast. What's the point of drafting TE/WR getting Tannehill more weapons....he already has perhaps the best weapons in the league on our backfield. If he can't be effective with play action having Brown and Jones we get him more weapons and a new OC??? We should do everything possible to get Rogers or draft a quarterback....this year there's a big probability of a top 3 quarterback dropping to 26.

I would avoid this year's crop of QBs.

I would avoid this year's crop of QBs.
100% agree. This is one of the worst QB drafts in recent memory. Don't reach on a guy just because it's a need. That's what happened with Jake Locker and we all know how that turned out.

We either need to go "all in" and do whatever it takes to land Rodgers, Wilson, or Murray. Or, completely stack the offense so that we're so deep that even Tannehill can't F it up (an almost impossible task I realize).

turned out JL was injured cause OL was shyt

notice you left out the truly REPLACEABLE and IMO should be replaced piece in downing

JL wasn't built for the NFL. And honestly he only had 1 really good year at Washington and was pretty prone to turnovers. It was surprising to see us use a 1st rounder on him, even though we needed a QB.

I would be trading back and recouping the 2nd round pick
Yeah that’s exactly how I feel. Unless a can’t miss guy drops to us (treylon burks), I think we trade back to the middle of the 2nd and pick up a few more picks. Fingers crossed that Malik Willis or some other QB falls to us making it possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back