Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola

So Jim Wyatt announced today that you could sign up for tickets to watch Titans training camp via the link in his tweet. I saw this tweet about 20 minutes after he sent it and there were ONLY TWO practices this year open to the public. And ALL of the tickets were already gone for each practice. Contrast that with other teams, such as the Giants, who have 11 open practices, 2 is not nearly enough.

Training camp was always one of the highlights of the season for me and I went multiple times a year. You could literally get as close to the action as you could at a high school game. You could hear the players talking and the coaches cussing (lol).

This is the third year in a row that there's been limited attendance at camp (COVID and construction at STSP prevented it in previous years). You would think the team would make more of an effort to give their fans a chance to attend practice.

Just curious - did anyone get tickets?

So Jim Wyatt announced today that you could sign up for tickets to watch Titans training camp via the link in his tweet. I saw this tweet about 20 minutes after he sent it and there were ONLY TWO practices this year open to the public. And ALL of the tickets were already gone for each practice. Contrast that with other teams, such as the Giants, who have 11 open practices, 2 is not nearly enough.

Training camp was always one of the highlights of the season for me and I went multiple times a year. You could literally get as close to the action as you could at a high school game. You could hear the players talking and the coaches cussing (lol).

This is the third year in a row that there's been limited attendance at camp (COVID and construction at STSP prevented it in previous years). You would think the team would make more of an effort to give their fans a chance to attend practice.

the Titan FO does not hide the fact that they HATE Titan fans

I tried almost immediately after receiving the email. The link in ticketmaster didn't work.

Willis' agent is probably like "we understand he was picked in the 3rd but he needs to be paid as a top pick in the draft".
“We’ll yes, JRob, we understand third round and all that but my client doesn’t feel VALUED at a third round contract.,,,,”

“We’ll yes, JRob, we understand third round and all that but my client doesn’t feel VALUED at a third round contract.,,,,”
“… You see Jon, my client identifies as a First Rounder. If you don’t acknowledge that then you are being a bigot.”

.... tickets.......?........

Hate to break it to them -- a particular period in time brought on by a particular animal in a particular geographic location on the earth....... is over.... and we do not care anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
did willis have T17 look everything over, cause apparently willis cant do a damn thing unless T17 is involved... according to msm having vapors over T17 saying its not his job to mentor willis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back