Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, way too soon to read into anything. But, keep an eye on Burks ability to adjust to a deep ball that's slightly off and still make the play. That could be a nice thing to have, for a change.

Burks catch radius looked pretty damn good. And he completed the catch hitting the ground. That is going to be VERY useful on close balls. I'm interested to see if RT17 takes less chances working balls into tight coverage.

Burks catch radius looked pretty damn good. And he completed the catch hitting the ground. That is going to be VERY useful on close balls. I'm interested to see if RT17 takes less chances working balls into tight coverage.
Hopefully people will actually be open for him to throw to. Our receivers were dead last in average separation in 2021.

I'd say it couldn't be worse than last year, but Downing is still here, and injuries are completely unpredictable. But here's hoping Tim Kelly draws up something better than whatever that garbage was last year, and the hammy's stay loose.

Not taking chances is what ruined Mary

Tanny needs to just NOT throw into triple coverage and hed be fine

I've seen players that are 7 on 7 kings, and yet when an actual game (or scrimmage, offense vs defense) situation presents itself, they turn into sam darnold --- who is probaby "11/11 in 7on7" too.

Reserve judgement until he's actual throwing against the entire envelope.

Only thing 7 on 7 tells you is that the QB would be a warrior.... if there was zero pass rush, zero linebackers, and zero zone..

Sure edit your post after the fact to actually add some substance to hide your garbage troll post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back