Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think in due time Farley will be good, but I don't think he's going to be our #2 this season. Been reading a lot of reports about him struggling (which is fine, due to missing tons of time).

Also I know the video is 1 v 1 which will always favor the WR, but Farley looked so lost with awful technique.

The Roger McCreary pick is making more and more sense now. Once Roger gets that #2, he's not giving it up, trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think in due time Farley will be good, but I don't think he's going to be our #2 this season. Been reading a lot of reports about him struggling (which is fine, due to missing tons of time).

Also I know the video is 1 v 1 which will always favor the WR, but Farley looked so lost with awful technique.

The Roger McCreary pick is making more and more sense now. Once Roger gets that #2, he's not giving it up, trust me.
When do we move him to WR?

McCreary is the pick of the draft. Been saying that all along.

Maybe Farley can be good on special teams. Otherwise, expect to see him in the "Healthy scratch" column a lot.

giphy.gif

And really didn’t have spectacular production. I didn’t like the pick then and still don’t. Perhaps he will come around and stay healthy and productive.
Completely agree with you..a couple of players we should have taken instead .. hopefully he works out.

Phillips is going to be an absolute monster in the slot.

He gets open so easy. Love having a guy who can beat man coverage.
Be nice to have a Mr. Squiggles on possession downs. Looks like he has very good hands too. Seen several catches of his twisting back against the body looking easy for him. Ryan still looking for his trunk after being broken. Lol

Goes rabbit hunting with a hammer! LOLZ! That’s a great fucking line!!! Reminded me of Rocky chasing that chicken with Mick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back