Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So listening to these talking heads, none of them ever mention, that the Titans have a top 5 defense last year. For the most part, they are all back! In fact, we could be better than last year. As far as losing A.J. goes, He was not available all the time and left many games and Julio was not even around. Burks and Woods should be fine and adding Hooper, and healthy Henry. I just do not see the Colts as being better, at all. The only problem I see is Todd Downing is still here!

So listening to these talking heads, none of them ever mention, that the Titans have a top 5 defense last year. For the most part, they are all back! In fact, we could be better than last year. As far as losing A.J. goes, He was not available all the time and left many games and Julio was not even around. Burks and Woods should be fine and adding Hooper, and healthy Henry. I just do not see the Colts as being better, at all. The only problem I see is Todd Downing is still here!

They aren't. All these outlets throw 40lbs of sh at a wall and hopes something sticks.

"Their opinions" change every week, "by coincidence" to get more clicks and views

Btw...... never forget when AtoZ Sports Nashville wanted us to draft OJ Howard 5th overall in 2017, and Reuben Foster 1st round.... shows you how big of hacks everyone is, and prays that SOMETHING they say sticks

Matt Ryan has not played well since the first half of that super bowl. I would rather have Tanney than Ryan any day. Other than Pittman what wr's do the colts have?

Matt Ryan has not played well since the first half of that super bowl. I would rather have Tanney than Ryan any day. Other than Pittman what wr's do the colts have?

None. They are way worse off. And their strong suit is starting to crumble a bit too (oline)

They aren't. All these outlets throw 40lbs of sh at a wall and hopes something sticks.

"Their opinions" change every week, "by coincidence" to get more clicks and views

Btw...... never forget when AtoZ Sports Nashville wanted us to draft OJ Howard 5th overall in 2017, and Reuben Foster 1st round.... shows you how big of hacks everyone is, and prays that SOMETHING they say sticks

sometimes I wonder how AtoZ gets media credentials

NFL.com prediction, no way Henry gets that close to 2k again and not get it!

Rushing yards: 1,950

ved7bttliyuaps02d77d

Derrick Henry
Tennessee Titans · Age 28
Do I love this situation? No. What do I mean by that? Well, with no more A.J. Brown out wide, opposing defenses will be able to fully focus on "King Henry." That said, the Titans RB certainly isn't unfamiliar with extra attention. Since 2016, computer vision show that Henry has faced stacked boxes or special formations to assign multiple defenders to him on 64.3 percent of his rushing attempts -- that's 12.4 percent higher than anyone else! NGS shows that his 2,376 rushing yards and 42 rushing touchdowns against eight or more box defenders is the most in the NFL since 2018. And with 5,118 rushing yards after contact since 2016, he's nearly 1,000 yards clear of the next-closest back (Ezekiel Elliott, 4,205).

Seems every team gets some hype except the Titans, we are the ******* children of the NFL.
The Titans do better without media attention. When they start getting it and there’s some love for them they tend to lay an egg and lose to some crappy team like the Jags

Twitter hyping burks, McMath and chig.

Dogging Dez.

Woods looking healthy.

Saw a route Dez was running and it seemed like a 2 minute route as he was running all over the place to get open, then ran right into the defender.

I wouldn't mind cutting ties with him and bringing in a veteran.

He'll make an acrobatic preseason catch and restore faith in some coaches and fans, but I don't think this guy will ever amount to anything on this team. Waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back