Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
McMath getting some serious hype from all corners. Let's hope he can materialize into something other than a Workout Warrior.

Had a nice catch on the errant deep ball too. He has the ability. I hope we see Burks, mcmath, woods, and the other rookie as the 4 main wrs. Then you have Hooper, and the rookie TE with Henry and tannehill.

Had a nice catch on the errant deep ball too. He has the ability. I hope we see Burks, mcmath, woods, and the other rookie as the 4 main wrs. Then you have Hooper, and the rookie TE with Henry and tannehill.

McMath needs to make some more plays for me to be convinced he should supersede Westbrook-Ikhine. A bunch of TC tweets and a deep ball catch isn't enough for me to get on the McMath train.

Trust me, I want McMath to succeed so bad as he's physically gifted.

So it looks like all the starters aren't going to play any in the preseason again. Are we going to get blown out week one like against AZ last season?

So it looks like all the starters aren't going to play any in the preseason again. Are we going to get blown out week one like against AZ last season?
Preseason is for seeing what you have for depth, special teams etc... I'd rather the starters use the first few games of the season to get it together than any of them getting injured before the games count.

Preseason is for seeing what you have for depth, special teams etc... I'd rather the starters use the first few games of the season to get it together than any of them getting injured before the games count.
First few games of the season are to start strong not "get it together"

Read a tweet that Randy Bullock went 4 for 8 yesterday.

Really hope someone can beat him out. I just don't trust him at all.

Maybe he's working on a mechanic adjustment.

Fat Randy bought himself 5 more weeks after finally putting a clamp on our kicker leak last year...

Read a tweet that Randy Bullock went 4 for 8 yesterday.

Really hope someone can beat him out. I just don't trust him at all.

I thought I heard them say on the radio that Stonehouse was practicing his holding during that period.... change in holder can certainly mess up timing

I when to a kicking camp and holding is alot harder then it looks.

Timing is crucial and every kicker has a different one.Good holder's (usually punters)are able to adjust but some force the kicker to adjust to them and that's when the bad things happend.

Some kicker like the hold to be as fast as possible and other prefer a slower set up so they don't feel rush.

The spin to take away the laces is also important some don't mind it but other's prefer zero motion leaving almost 0 room for error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back