Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how our OL is stacking up with the Bucs….that position group is by far my greatest concern going into the season
Roger that, but feel good that it’s every other teams concern as well. These dudes been putting up numbers for a bit now. Think we can at least maintain losing turnstiles Saffold/Quis with adequate run blocking.

From what I have heard and read our oline has been pretty good this week. Much better than the Bucs. I look for us to handle them, fairly easy saturday night

I find it a bit concerning that the Titans 2022 first round pick gets little to no mention in training camp. I haven't even read about catches made during 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 drills lately. I don't anticipate Burks seeing the field much this season. At least not early on. From reports I've read, there are 4 receivers who've separated from the pack. It seems as though it will be Woods, Westbrook Ihkine, and Phillips with McMath coming in as a 4th.

I think having Tanny behind center will make a huge difference in Burk’s production.

We’ll see Burks in certain packages early on in the season until he’s ready to get into the regular rotation.

I think having Tanny behind center will make a huge difference in Burk’s production.

We’ll see Burks in certain packages early on in the season until he’s ready to get into the regular rotation.
Absolutely. We’ve heard very little about Robert Woods in practice, but when game time comes and our starting Oline, QB and RB are in, I have no doubt Woods will excel. Same for Burks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back