Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty sure this would happen.
We could all feel it. We were in the corner begging off like classic Rick Flair. I hope him AND Willis works out. If I was Willis though, I would be thinking long and hard about us turning to someone off the street last year and drafting someone in the second this year.

Come on Will do it to it!

If all the QBs in the AFC South work out, gonna be some crazy football played. Levis has a little Favre vibe going.
Just think if Downing was still here we could line up with Tanne at wide receiver and Willis at halfback and throw a delayed screen to a third string tight end!

Not with only investing a 2nd and 3rd round picks. If they don’t make it, no big loss.

To me, all of the QBs this year have serious flaws and risk. Better to only risk a 2nd round pick as opposed to betting the farm to trade up in the first to grab one of the 1st round guys.

All of these guys this year is like a lottery ticket. Be lucky if even one of them makes it.

You keep making this lottery analogy, you do know the lottery is widely considered to be a 'tax on the stupid' right? H3ll, even lottery WINNERS often p00p the bed.

Kinda like we just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back