Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep making this lottery analogy, you do know the lottery is widely considered to be a 'tax on the stupid' right? H3ll, even lottery WINNERS often p00p the bed.

Kinda like we just did.
Haha, yeah exactly. That why I never buy lottery tickets. They are waste of money. And if you notice, I said “be lucky if even one of them works out”…. Just like a lottery ticket. A long shot. And I’d rather spend a 2nd on a long shot than mortgage the house on one.

But in the NFL you HAVE to have a decent QB to win. So you you have to keep searching until you land one. And the odds to hit on a QB if you keep throwing enough chit against the wall is better than 100 million to one.

I’d rather roll the dice with a second round pick than have mortgaged everything to trade up for one of the other three top QB prospects, that I feel have just as many flaws as Levis.

Haha, yeah, I never buy lottery tickets. They are waste of money.

But in the NFL you HAVE to have a decent QB to win. So you you have to keep searching until you land one. And the odds to hit on a QB if you keep throwing enough chit against the wall is better than 100 million to one.

I’d rather roll the dice with a second round pick than have mortgaged everything to trade up for one of the other three top QB prospects, that I feel have just as many flaws as Levis.
Waste of Money except for the one that Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back