Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah exactly. That why I never buy lottery tickets. They are waste of money. And if you notice, I said “be lucky if even one of them works out”…. Just like a lottery ticket. A long shot. And I’d rather spend a 2nd on a long shot than mortgage the house on one.

But in the NFL you HAVE to have a decent QB to win. So you you have to keep searching until you land one. And the odds to hit on a QB if you keep throwing enough chit against the wall is better than 100 million to one.

I’d rather roll the dice with a second round pick than have mortgaged everything to trade up for one of the other three top QB prospects, that I feel have just as many flaws as Levis.

Right there. You can get a 'decent' QB later than the 2nd round. Which odds are greater / worse, finding that ONE QB who elevates your entire team or elevating your entire team via the draft and landing a 'decent' QB? It's precisely because QBs are such a carpshoot, I'd rather build my team around the QB vs hunting for that QB first.

I like Downs a lot, but we would probably not use him because he's too small to run block. Tillman. Is probably more like the Titans type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back