Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid pick at position of need and will probably be able to move around the line (if needed). Having an improved OL will make the team better.

Either a great guard or a mediocre right tackle. Yawn.

Well, at least it will help Henry, since he's our entire offense as usual.

Can't be mad about it. Our line was horrible and we got the best OL player in the draft. Dillard and him will battle it out for the LT job and loser will get LG.

2022 / 2023
Rt - NPF / NPF
Rg - Davis / Brunskill
C - Jones / Brewer
LG - Brewer / Skoronski
LT - Revolving Door / Dillard

Honestly that is a way better line than last year. Just still wish we had Jones as center. I wouldn't rule out a center later in the draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy with this pick. Ran/Vrabel right the ship with a solid double, with triple potential. There is nothing wrong with that. He's a blue-chip prospect, even if he's a guard, and I'm sorry but you can't not take OL after the disaster we saw last year.

Can't be mad about it. Our line was horrible and we got the best OL player in the draft. Dillard and him will battle it out for the LT job and loser will get LG.

Rt - NPF
Rg - Brunskill
C - Brewer
LG - Skoronski
LT - Dillard

Honestly that is a way better line than last year. Just still wish we had Jones as Center. I wouldn't role out a center later in the draft.
Brewer will get destroyed at Center.

Could throw a rookie QB back there with no OLine and see how well that goes...

Yeah. You have a rough year. Then you have plenty of cap and a good pick to build around him. And the rookie would have tannehill around to build from.

Now you've created a situation where we HAVE to get a qb that can start right away next year, and we won't have the pick to get one.

So we either extend tannehill or sign some other washed up mediocre retread, and we stay mediocre forever.

Unless of course the bold moves in Indy and Houston pay off, and then we're in the cellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back