Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say “cool”

let him play.

lots of experts were solving QB knob all off-season too. I know we didn’t see TB12 get drafted 3x over today.

Oh, you know?

Mahommes wasn't shit when he was drafted. Nor Allen. Nor Jackson. Herbert sucked. Brady? Nobody even noticed that pick.

If you don't have a qb of the future, you have no future. Take one until you find one. They're lotto tickets, cant win unless you buy.

We are roadkill until we find a legit qb.

Remember when the Titans had to play Squirrel because the OL got Tanny killed more than once last season?

Me too.

The pick is solid, IMO, and I'd not be surprised if the Titans go OL tomorrow night too.

Oh, you know?

Mahommes wasn't **** when he was drafted. Nor Allen. Nor Jackson. Herbert sucked. Brady? Nobody even noticed that pick.

If you don't have a qb of the future, you have no future. Take one until you find one. They're lotto tickets, cant win unless you buy.

I really think they're gonna go all in for one of the guys next year. This year wasn't quite right. OL trash, weapons trash. Just wasn't good process to be throwing in a developmentalish QB into the mix. Have to get at least something in place before you do that. We didn't have ish.

So they pass up Levis for some bum from Northwestern? When has anything good ever come from Northwestern? Oh, and we don't need any more hookers on the team either for you silly Vols fans.

I really think they're gonna go all in for one of the guys next year. This year wasn't quite right. OL trash, weapons trash. Just wasn't good process to be throwing in a developmentalish QB into the mix.

Sure. Except that whoever has one or two next year won't be selling.

And we will probably be in the teens. You know, mediocrity, AKA titantown.

Hell, I'd have rather traded our first to Arizona for their first next year. At least then we'd have some ammo next year on the off chance one of the studs is for sale.

Oh, you know?

Mahommes wasn't **** when he was drafted. Nor Allen. Nor Jackson. Herbert sucked. Brady? Nobody even noticed that pick.

Nope when Mahomes was drafted, it was all about Trubisky

the problem is, “the QB of the future” is 100% unknown.

You don’t know, “experts” don’t know, no one does until they play.

and plenty of teams do just fine without a “QB of the future”
That TB12 wasn’t teaching some future star in TB. They may get a stud right now.
SF put their mortgage on Lance, snagged Jimmy G, and had their best success with some Rando that was the last pick.
Even then, predicted as one of the top teams and absolutely one of the biggest ? At QB across the league.
No faith in Lance, Jimmy G gone, watched like 7 games of Purdy til he got hurt and his return is questionable. Maybe he is just a 7th round pick.

Sure. Except that whoever has one or two next year won't be selling.

And we will probably be in the teens. You know, mediocrity, AKA titantown.

Hell, I'd have rather traded our first to Arizona for their first next year. At least then we'd have some ammo next year on the off chance one of the studs is for sale.
They can still go up and get Levis if they want. I think it's pretty obvious the NFL doesn't like him though

Zay Flowers next plz

(only team last year NOT to score 30 points in a game?? awful… in a league that’s all point driven).

We need a playmaker like Flowers with some grit

Levis is very likely if we trade up to late 1st/early 2nd. I'd rather go WR and ride with Tanny then go for broke for a QB next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back