Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. And it's a pretty clear failure. Try again.
Last pick in the draft last year was successful because the Niners blocked for him and had a top D. Ran saw first-hand what it takes to make a team successful and it wasn't with a first-round QB.

Levis is still sitting for a good reason.

I really think they're gonna go all in for one of the guys next year. This year wasn't quite right. OL trash, weapons trash. Just wasn't good process to be throwing in a developmentalish QB into the mix. Have to get at least something in place before you do that. We didn't have ish.

THIS all day! Perfect post is perfect.

Watched the post pick conference with Ram/Vrable

Observations:
1) They didn't think Peter would make it to 11
.easy pick when he did
2) Peter will compete at LT and LG
3) They probably had a deal to trade up if Stroud was there. Watch Rans reaction on the question.
4) Vrabel has a lot more say in the picks.
.you can tell by Ran being more passive to Vrable to answer questions on players...i.e. Vrabel is not under a GM like the my way or highway with Robinson...

Watched the post pick conference with Ram/Vrabel

Observations:
1) They didn't think Peter would make it to 11
.easy pick when he did
2) Peter will compete at LT and LG
3) They probably had a deal to trade up if Stroud was there. Watch Rans reaction on the question.
4) Vrabel has a lot more say in the picks.
.you can tell by Ran being more passive to Vrabel to answer questions on players...
Could see it in the draft room footage. Vrabel running show.

Could see it in the draft room footage. Vrabel running show.

I don't think he is Bill Bilichick on decisions but I do think Amy wanted much more of a consensus approach amongst the staff. Don't forget how pissed Vrable was after trading away AJ...there was strife between Vrable and Robinsons. Vrable was right and Robinson was wrong...look who is still employed

I don't think he is Bill Bilichick on decisions but I do think Amy wanted much more of a consensus approach amongst the staff. Don't forget how pissed Vrabel was after trading away AJ...there was strife between Vrabel and Robinsons. Vrabel was right and Robinson was wrong...look who is still employed
I agree that Vrabs isn't "running the show" like a lot of people think. Ran said when he came in he was here to get players for the team/Vrabs. Makes perfect sense that the HC have a lot of input in what the needs of the team are but that doesn't mean he calls the shots.

Most feel every qb will suck. Jesus Christ could descent from heaven and launch golden footballs with deadly accuracy out of his ass, and thus board would hate it.

QBs are a lottery. You don't win if you don't buy a ticket.

I agree with the last statement... But still have picks to throw at a QB. Looks like no one is going to pick the remaining QBs n the first round. Maybe that's been the plan all along?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back