Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
T in college, short arms, guard in the NFL

A lot of people speculate that, but plenty of short armed OTs have had long successful careers. He'll be given every chance to stick at T. He's very comparable to Rashawn Slater and Slater is one of the best LTs in the league.

Can't be mad about it. Our line was horrible and we got the best OL player in the draft. Dillard and him will battle it out for the LT job and loser will get LG.

2022 / 2023
Rt - NPF / NPF
Rg - Davis / Brunskill
C - Jones / Brewer
LG - Brewer / Skoronski
LT - Revolving Door / Dillard

Honestly that is a way better line than last year. Just still wish we had Jones as center. I wouldn't rule out a center later in the draft.
Now we are just a true LT away from a pretty decent OL.

I wouldn’t hate it if Lewan wanted to come back on a cheap deal. He may never be healthy but it could be worth a shot at having him in a rotation at LT. Won’t happen but would be nice.

Can't be mad about it. Our line was horrible and we got the best OL player in the draft. Dillard and him will battle it out for the LT job and loser will get LG.

2022 / 2023
Rt - NPF / NPF
Rg - Davis / Brunskill
C - Jones / Brewer
LG - Brewer / Skoronski
LT - Revolving Door / Dillard

Honestly that is a way better line than last year. Just still wish we had Jones as center. I wouldn't rule out a center later in the draft.
I believe I saw somewhere that we cut Jones, but if he doesn't retire, there's a chance we bring him back. I just don't know if his body will hold up.

Shoot bring him in as a coach, but I have no faith on the guy we have now.

probably a good player. a guard at 11 is a huge miss though.

should have taken a skill position player. gonzalez would have been my choice.

this pick doesn't move the needle for me or the team. seems like a new gm just trying not to fuck up his first pick.

next season is going to be brutal

Titans pick 10th(pick 41) in the 2nd round.... Will Hooker AND Levis go before then? They're the 2 "big name" QBs left...

What's everyone's thoughts on having a shot at one of them or even our pick from both? Not real sure about every roster of the teams before us but the only one that sticks out is Rams maybe.
please god, no

Personally, I think o line was the best option for a first round pick. It was obviously the weakest link on the team last season. Can’t win games without blockers to give the qb time to deliver the ball, or open holes for the running game. Still plenty of talent available at qb and receiver.

Now we are just a true LT away from a pretty decent OL.

I wouldn’t hate it if Lewan wanted to come back on a cheap deal. He may never be healthy but it could be worth a shot at having him in a rotation at LT. Won’t happen but would be nice.
have you seen pics of taylor lately? he's thin. I don't think he's gonna play again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back