Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a thread about the pick we made. not another qb debate with you groupthink people
Me group think?
Sorry dude, but you’re the one on the QB or bust train. That’s the group think.

just say you wanted stroud because he’s an OSU guy. At least then I’d understand your point, you’re a fan.

edit:
And you’re right, this thread is about this pick which I’m a fan of. Good pick at the highest need for the team OL.

Me group think?
Sorry dude, but you’re the one on the QB or bust train. That’s the group think.

just say you wanted stroud because he’s an OSU guy. At least then I’d understand your point, you’re a fan.
i was not only sold on stroud and i am not on qb or bust train. otherwise i would have wanted one of the remaining qbs with this pick. which i did not.

please carry on. im sure you can find other things to argue about in this thread.

Great pick, dude is gonna be way better than any QB taken in this draft. I'm happy and super glad that two teams in our division chose these bum QBs for us to play 4 times a year.

so never pick qb again cuz most bust. okay? this conversation is dumb. i'm checking out of it.
Drafted one last year instead of rebuilding our line. How did that go? O-line weakness ended the season early. That's what got JR fired. Wouldn't be surprised to see Titans draft OL in 2nd round as well.

This is a Super Bowl winning pick if I have ever seen one!!!! This kid is a force!!!! No one will stop us for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drafted one last year instead of rebuilding our line. How did that go? O-line weakness ended the season early. That's what got JR fired. Wouldn't be surprised to see Titans draft OL in 2nd round as well.
swinging in the 3rd is not the same as the 1st. a 3rd round backup qb pick is not what got him fired. there were a lot of factors far worse than that.

swinging in the 3rd is not the same as the 1st. a 3rd round backup qb pick is not what got him fired. there were a lot of factors far worse than that.
He was a StEaL at the time.
Not gonna let people forget he was a projected first (just like guys this year) and how ecstatic people were getting him in the 3rd.

that said, I agreed already and hope the rest read this, let’s get the QB chat to a different thread.

He was a StEaL at the time.
Not gonna let people forget he was a projected first (just like guys this year) and how ecstatic people were getting him in the 3rd.

that said, I agreed already and hope the rest read this, let’s get the QB chat to a different thread.
I think that we need to take the attitude of Tanne being our QB long term even if he is on his last year of his contract. If we get him 2 more WR's and a TE, coupled with this new OL, we may see the Tanne numbers from 2019.

Ran would be smart to take a year to see how Tanne does behind this OL to make a decision on QB next year. At this point, you're right, we need to move on from the QB discussion.

Titans pick 10th(pick 41) in the 2nd round.... Will Hooker AND Levis go before then? They're the 2 "big name" QBs left...

What's everyone's thoughts on having a shot at one of them or even our pick from both? Not real sure about every roster of the teams before us but the only one that sticks out is Rams maybe.
No thanks. Unless we pull a last year and trade back and still get one of them in the 3rd. That said, we know how that turned out.

For the Vols fans, if we take one, it needs to be Hyatt. Still rather trade back unless Joey Porter Jr. is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back