Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the Titans had to play Squirrel because the OL got Tanny killed more than once last season?

Me too.

The pick is solid, IMO, and I'd not be surprised if the Titans go OL tomorrow night too.

I certainly think we go WR in the 2nd unless their is a major run on them before our pick.... but I see a center coming off the board in the 3rd rnd for us.

Titans pick 10th(pick 41) in the 2nd round.... Will Hooker AND Levis go before then? They're the 2 "big name" QBs left...

What's everyone's thoughts on having a shot at one of them or even our pick from both? Not real sure about every roster of the teams before us but the only one that sticks out is Rams maybe.

@Titanup1982 Do you have an ugly wife and a piss poor job? Cause you are one of the most negative ppl on this board...

Can you show me where I'm negative other than this draft pick?

I'll wait for the negative quotes.

Also, I can guarantee you that I make way more money than you.

Oh, I'm single BTW, if you may ask.

But QUOTE me on my constant negative messages other than this awful pick.

@Titanup1982 Do you have an ugly wife and a piss poor job? Cause you are one of the most negative ppl on this board...

Darn, I was waiting for the quotes, since I'm rarely negative on here.

I'm so sorry I don't like your Son, Mrs Skoronski. I'll be rooting for your Son, but I didn't like the pick.

Goodnight Mrs Skoronski and tell your Son 82 said welcome to the Titans.

Darn, I was waiting for the quotes, since I'm rarely negative on here.

I'm so sorry I don't like your Son, Mrs Skoronski. I'll be rooting for your Son, but I didn't like the pick.

Goodnight Mrs Skoronski and tell your Son 82 said welcome to the Titans.
You only get pissy on draft day. Last year too. I called you out last year, and you told me to up my post count! Lol

I think this was the perfect pick for what was left on the board.

I have no doubt the Titans planned on at least trying to trade up if C.J. was there at 3, but he wasn't. I love that we didn't panic and try and make a horrible trade to get Richardson/Levis. We took one of the best players left on the board and it's a need as well which is just a bonus.

It's not a sexy pick, but it's an important one. I like it.

Titans pick 10th(pick 41) in the 2nd round.... Will Hooker AND Levis go before then? They're the 2 "big name" QBs left...

What's everyone's thoughts on having a shot at one of them or even our pick from both? Not real sure about every roster of the teams before us but the only one that sticks out is Rams maybe.

I'd be okay with it but I'd rather pass. Both dudes are old enough fore to question how much development they both still have.

I'd rather spend both day 2 pick on the best offensive weapon available.

You only get pissy on draft day. Last year too. I called you out last year, and you told me to up my post count! Lol

Lol but you know I never mean any harm. That fella said I'm always negative, which is far from the truth.

May have been a Negative Nancy last night because the 1st round didn't go as planned from my personal perspective.

Not going to lie, I was warming up to the Stroud at #3, then to see the Texans snag him at #2, then turn around and get Will Anderson and then the Colts get Richardson (yeah I know, not a popular QB on this board) but I think he's going to be really good in time.

I know we need to shore up the OL, but I wanted to address that with our 2nd round pick instead of #11.

Oh well, cheers to a much better day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back