Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. You have a rough year. Then you have plenty of cap and a good pick to build around him. And the rookie would have tannehill around to build from.

Now you've created a situation where we HAVE to get a qb that can start right away next year, and we won't have the pick to get one.

So we either extend tannehill or sign some other washed up mediocre retread, and we stay mediocre forever.

Unless of course the bold moves in Indy and Houston pay off, and then we're in the cellar.

I get it... But most feel like there wasn't a QB to pick this year. Picking a QB just because wouldn't help anything either.

I'm still hoping we can snag Hooker. Come out with OL and possible QB of the future.

Solid pick at position of need and will probably be able to move around the line (if needed). Having an improved OL will make the team better.
a642bfdb-3d15-4ed4-8aca-396d8a0b1682_1.c78b75ec9892448af21d15dc4479601c.png

does not help tanking GOAT

I don't like him there either but he is a better Center than Guard. Again I'd rather have Jones and Brewer is the week link left on the line. Thats just the way it plays out the way things stand.

I get it... But most feel like there wasn't a QB to pick this year. Picking a QB just because wouldn't help anything either.

I'm still hoping we can snag Hooker. Come out with OL and possible QB of the future.

I'd rather draft offensive weapons.

I don't think Stronski stays at OT so I'm not in loved with this pick but I'd give it a solid B. He'll be a good OG and a building block for years to co.e at LG

Most feel every qb will suck. Jesus Christ could descent from heaven and launch golden footballs with deadly accuracy out of his ass, and thus board would hate it.

QBs are a lottery. You don't win if you don't buy a ticket.

Look where Ran came from...the 49ers. They have top 5 DL and OL every year since they have been competing with a mediocre QB. They have played for the NFC championship back to back seasons and if not for injuries they are probably in the SB. He completely rebuild our line with 3 new starters after this pick.

Let's ride Henry one more year with a better lime then go for broke on the top 2 QBs next year. Don't rule out a trade for Trey Lance either...

Look where Ran came from...the 49ers. They have top 5 DL and OL every year since they have been competing with a mediocre QB. They have played for the NFC championship back to back seasons and if not for injuries they are probably in the SB. He completely rebuild our line with 3 new starters after this pick.

Let's ride Henry one more year with a better lime then go for broke on the top 2 QBs next year. Don't rule out a trade for Trey Lance either...
And all of it done with some pretty trash to mediocre QBs.

A lot of draft pundits think this guy will only ever be a guard. Could still turn out to be a good pick, but certainly not one that will sell tickets.

Pretty much every "expert" says he's a guard at the pro level. Mediocre tackle or elite guard.
I say “cool”

let him play.

lots of experts were slobbing QB knob all off-season too. I know we didn’t see TB12 get drafted 3x over today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back