Moola
It's over. Thank God.

I want the following fired next week.
Todd Downing
Anthony Midget
Shane Bowen
Craig Aukerman
Keith Carter

The entire GD Training and Nutrition staff.

We have a ton of cutting and contract renegotiating to do this offseason.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know whats crazy. Im 99% sure i can copy and paste my issues after the bengals loss last year and just put them here. Only this time each thing has gotten worse

It's over. Thank God.

I want the following fired next week.
Todd Downing
Anthony Midget
Shane Bowen
Craig Aukerman

The entire GD Training and Nutrition staff.

We have a ton of cutting and cap renegotiating ro do this offseason.
You forgot the OL coach Bowen can stay as long as Schwartz is around

Wouldn't miss any of the coaches if they were gone, including Vrabel. This loss is probably better for the team long term with a top 10 pick instead of a likely one and done playoff appearance that might have bought some of the coaching staff another year.

Off-Season Plan:

Team FAs:
Resign the following;
Davis
Hooper
Long
Tart
Walker
Let the rest walk

FA's:
Brady (I think he would want to come play for Vrabs)
LG

Cuts:
Lewan
Cunningham
Tannehill (if Brady is signed)
Woods (not worth 14 mil next yr)
Dupree (Not worth almost 20/yr and we need cap space)

Draft (In order of importance):
OT
CB
WR
ILB
OLB
K

why?

he plays the softest defense in the league

10 yard DB cushions

never blitzes

always rushes 4

plays prevent D the entire 2nd half
not ever gonna forget a third and 7 and TV caught a Titan coach ( probably NOT bowen ) running up to a CB who walked up to play tight and the coach was gyrating with a clipboard hands motioning to 'get back bet back'

F that noise...

I don't know how you look at this roster and not accept that a massive rebuild is inevitable.

A season mercilessly gutted by a magnificent seven game losing streak, oft-injured and overpriced vets all over this utterly juiceless and inexplosive roster, the worse offensive line and WR group I have ever seen from a non-tanking team, a downward spiraling, old, and suddenly injury-prone quarterback who has already proven not to be the answer, and an entire offensive identity about to be smacked with a crisis with Derrick Henry's 30-year-old wall imminent.

There is no saving this. Let it burn.

Slice the shit out of this roster, put yourself in a position to have a healthy cap situation beyond next season, use the draft to rebuild the offensive line and find more offensive weapons, and get ready for a brutal tanking year (would it really be worse than the shit we just went through this year?) with the hope that you get a Caleb Williams or Drake Maye out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wouldn't he? Brady is going to be 46 and he has never had an RB like Henry. Brady is not going to want to go to a team at this point in his career that he is asked to throw it 40 times a game. If we can fix the line I think this would be a top 5 place for him to come.

LOL

Titans sign TB12 then I will help T17 pack 1Jun

never gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back