Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We NEED OT but it's a bad year for OTs. And it's crazy how that always happens to us. We needed WR in 2017 and Corey Davis was the top WR. I haven't looked at the guards much. Any studs at guard or center?

There will be some good WRs and we need one with speed, but JRob will probably take the biggest one, that's the best blocker and has high character.
Olawetimi from Michigan will be a stud center for years to come. He is a beast.

We need OL in the worst way. But other than Conklin, JRob has whipped on pretty much every OL pick. Nate Davis has been solid, but m though he's been pretty streaky over his career. pick.

If we're drafting an OT though, Peter Skoronski looks like the only elite LT prospect available. And unless we collapse, we won't be picking high enough to draft him. I want no part of Broderick Jones. 5 star that could barely manage any playing time before this season. UGA's OL has been good, but not that good.

Also, I hope we quit neglecting TE and draft a TE that is actually a complete TE, not some athlete that happens to play TE (like Chig and Jonnu). Draft whatever TE is coming out of Iowa, ND, or Stanford. Pretty decent probability that kid will turn out to be a solid player.

Also, I hope we quit neglecting TE and draft a TE that is actually a complete TE, not some athlete that happens to play TE (like Chig and Jonnu). Draft whatever TE is coming out of Iowa, ND, or Stanford. Pretty decent probability that kid will turn out to be a solid player.

Chigo is doing pretty good. He's a heck of a blocker, which was supposed to be a struggle for him.

Also, you forgot Miami, they are a good TE school too

We need OL in the worst way. But other than Conklin, JRob has whipped on pretty much every OL pick. Nate Davis has been solid, but m though he's been pretty streaky over his career. pick.

If we're drafting an OT though, Peter Skoronski looks like the only elite LT prospect available. And unless we collapse, we won't be picking high enough to draft him. I want no part of Broderick Jones. 5 star that could barely manage any playing time before this season. UGA's OL has been good, but not that good.

I agree on Skoronski, though he is more of a Guard, a position we cannot continue to ignore in the first round. Skoronski to LG, move Brewer to C which is a better fit for him.

Chigo is doing pretty good. He's a heck of a blocker, which was supposed to be a struggle for him.

Also, you forgot Miami, they are a good TE school too

I'm don't hate Chigo. I just hate that he is the style of TE we always seem to target. I was screaming at my TV for us to take Freiermuth in 2021. And of course he just so happened to be the highest graded blocking TE in the NFL last season to go along with 7 TDs as a rookie. Good thing we took Dillon Radunz instead.....

I really hope we can patch up this OL in the FA. We need need to figure out the longterm answer at every position except RT.

I think we end up taking a WR in the first round with as weak as this FA class is at WR.

recent mock I seen on CBSSports, had us taking Jaxon-Smith-Njiba WR Ohio St.

.... as a Buckeye fan, I would hate this beyond belief..........

1. Dude had a breakout year sure, but he had Garrett Wilson and Chris Olave to his right and left...... naturally, you're going to get open looks when doubling 1 particular receiver is not an option.......

2. He played like 2 snaps all year, and is another Treylon Burks/Corey Davis waiting to happen -- in the regards cannot stay healthy.

3. He came out publicly and declared he would not be participating in the CFP semi-final and/or championship ---- like I get it, if this were the holiday bowl for two teams 6-6.... sure forego it and prepare for the NFL Draft ---- but this is the spotlight. All eyes of the nation, huge sponsorship dollars are going riding with this one...... at the very least give your team the competitive edge by selling the snake oil that you could very possibly play....

recent mock I seen on CBSSports, had us taking Jaxon-Smith-Njiba WR Ohio St.

.... as a Buckeye fan, I would hate this beyond belief..........

1. Dude had a breakout year sure, but he had Garrett Wilson and Chris Olave to his right and left...... naturally, you're going to get open looks when doubling 1 particular receiver is not an option.......

2. He played like 2 snaps all year, and is another Treylon Burks/Corey Davis waiting to happen -- in the regards cannot stay healthy.

3. He came out publicly and declared he would not be participating in the CFP semi-final and/or championship ---- like I get it, if this were the holiday bowl for two teams 6-6.... sure forego it and prepare for the NFL Draft ---- but this is the spotlight. All eyes of the nation, huge sponsorship dollars are going riding with this one...... at the very least give your team the competitive edge by selling the snake oil that you could very possibly play....

Guard

Achane is undersized, but he plays bigger and had huge games against SEC opponents, including 215 Yards/2 TDs vs. LSU. He finds space due to his size and burst

I’d love it if we drafted Quinton Johnston in the first and then traded up to draft Darnell Washington in the late first/ early second. Imagine Johnston, Burks, Washington, Chig and Henry out there. Physically dominant group with unprecedented speed and power.

I feel that we should go HAM completely overhauling the O-line during the free agency period. Then, we go WR (ideally, a speedster that can stretch the field) in the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back