Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love it if we drafted Quinton Johnston in the first and then traded up to draft Darnell Washington in the late first/ early second. Imagine Johnston, Burks, Washington, Chig and Henry out there. Physically dominant group with unprecedented speed and power.
At this point they almost have to go OL

We need OL in the worst way. But other than Conklin, JRob has whipped on pretty much every OL pick. Nate Davis has been solid, but m though he's been pretty streaky over his career. pick.

If we're drafting an OT though, Peter Skoronski looks like the only elite LT prospect available. And unless we collapse, we won't be picking high enough to draft him. I want no part of Broderick Jones. 5 star that could barely manage any playing time before this season. UGA's OL has been good, but not that good.

This aged VERY WELL, like a fine wine

Achane is undersized, but he plays bigger and had huge games against SEC opponents, including 215 Yards/2 TDs vs. LSU. He finds space due to his size and burst

I already like this kid more than NWI and I haven't clicked the video yet ... nor do I even know who this is. Just wish Vrabel felt the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo Quentin Johnston is a significant step above the rest of the WR prospects and would be an immediate star at the next level. If he’s there anywhere close to 11, gotta go get him.

Imo Quentin Johnston is a significant step above the rest of the WR prospects and would be an immediate star at the next level. If he’s there anywhere close to 11, gotta go get him.
This guy is 3rd or probably 4th guard I like Andrew Vorhees Guard USC 6ft 6 290 nasty in run game

TE Brevyn Spann-Ford is a beast at 6’ 7” 270. Would be a nice mid round pick with explosive upside. Excellent blocker too. Nice compliment to Chig.

Watch the tape on this #45 kid from Jackson State (MLB) at the Senior Bowl Kid could be a good 2 down run stopper depth in day 3.

Aubrey Miller.

Just type 2023 Reese's Senior Bowl in YouTube and it'll give you the full game. I still have to finish the 3rd and 4th qtrs my next day off.

Also, OVERSHOWN from Texas could be an interesting SUB LB in Rd 3.

I've been watching TEs lately and really like Dalton Kincaid from Utah. I much prefer him in rounds 2-3, than Michael Mayer early 1st. Pairing Kincaid with Chig, would set us up at the position for years to come.

Also, thinking out loud about the QB position. Next year's class is LOADED. I think we roll with Tanney for one more year and go all out for a QB next year. Drake Maye or Caleb Williams are both going to be special players and I don't know if we can say that for sure about any QB in the 2023 class.

If Carthon, Vrabel and co. realize this, I think it's super important to come out of this draft with as many future picks as possible. If we could somehow snag a 2024, 1st round pick, it would give us the ammo we need to move up and get one of these guys.

Let's play the long game here. Build your o-line this year, set yourself up to take your QB of the future next year.

After his amazing combine I'm starting to wonder if the NFL scouting community is overthinking Stetson Bennett.

Dude, performaned well against high level competition, won two national championships, and is athletic with a strong arm.

Maybe his arrest tanks his draft stock but it wouldn't shock me to see some team grab him in the back half of the first round in hope he's the next Jalen Hurts.

After his amazing combine I'm starting to wonder if the NFL scouting community is overthinking Stetson Bennett.

Dude, performaned well against high level competition, won two national championships, and is athletic with a strong arm.

Maybe his arrest tanks his draft stock but it wouldn't shock me to see some team grab him in the back half of the first round in hope he's the next Jalen Hurts.
Prob more like a cross between Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manzell

He may be drafted but I highly doubt he goes first round. I would expect him to be a day 3 pick. People put too much stock into the combine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back