Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I think we should draft Billy John Jefferson from MidCorn St. he’s a 6’ 8” corner who can sink his hips and change direction to keep up with the speediest receivers. Ran a 4.18 at his pro day. He also plays both DT and LT and returns punts. I’m sick of us passing up sure fire 1st round talent like him in the 7th round. If we don’t draft him Ran should be fired the day after the draft!”
(The following commentary was brought to you by Old Croak embalming fluid. Now you truly never have to say goodbye to Grandma. The opinions in this commentary do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Old Croak Embalming Fluid, but might be found in a random edition of Jim Wyatt’s mail bag.)

I put a little Old Croak in the lawn mower tank over the winter. Dont do much for the fuel but it keeps jim wyatt away
It’s always funny how each draft someone falls in love with a small school guys is going to solve everything.

It’s always funny how each draft someone falls in love with a small school guys is going to solve everything.
Well we did get #9. I agree tho! I started reading your post and immediately thought 6’8” corner… oh wait… it’s Chronos… always with the jokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back