Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strategy for years has been to sign washed up former pro-bowlers and back fill with UDFAs

Typically the ones that have been washed up were around 30 when we got them. Julio, Woods, Decker, Moss, etc. The mid tier guys seeking their first pay day have done mostly well for us (Nate, Mathews, Humphreys was good year 1).

humphries brain scrambled for Titans goes to redskins plays 17 games THEN apparently retires

Last edited by a moderator:
Typically the ones that have been washed up were around 30 when we got them. Julio, Woods, Decker, Moss, etc. The mid tier guys seeking their first pay day have done mostly well for us (Nate, Mathews, Humphreys was good year 1).
Yea and those mid-tier guys have been some of the best WRs in franchise history. Although that’s a low bar.

humphries brain scrambled for Titans goes to redskins plays 17 games THEN apparently retires
Humphries was one of the long list of guys who have 1 big catch for the team keeping the memory in somewhat good graces like Andre Johnson, Eric Decker, and I’m sure there’s more.
Like overall pretty avg but made a game winning catch 1 time. Kenny Britt probably falls in this category.

Humphries was one of the long list of guys who have 1 big catch for the team keeping the memory in somewhat good graces like Andre Johnson, Eric Decker, and I’m sure there’s more.
Like overall pretty avg but made a game winning catch 1 time. Kenny Britt probably falls in this category.

Taywaan Taylor 4th down catch against the Eagles, followed by a Corey Davis game winning catch.

If we are already targeting tier 2 and 3 guys, I'd bring back:

Hilliard- I liked him more than Foreman anyway. Great receiving threat. Haskins didn't look good in any capacity.

Mario Edwards Jr. - since we lost Walker. Good rotation and spell for Autry

Dylan Cole- his biceps

If we are already targeting tier 2 and 3 guys, I'd bring back:

Hilliard- I liked him more than Foreman anyway. Great receiving threat. Haskins didn't look good in any capacity.

Mario Edwards Jr. - since we lost Walker. Good rotation and spell for Autry

Dylan Cole- his biceps
Dylan Cole played his ass off and was productive. He deserves a 1 year contract for at least the minimum. Edwards will probably be back. Hilliard is done with the Titans.

Hump was money on 3rd downs. Knew exactly where the sticks were and how to get open on those short routes. Had he signed with the Pats instead of us he probably puts up a 1k yard season with Brady throwing him all those short dinky passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back