Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
media outlets calling "NWI Divorce shortlived..."

Divorce? Dude up and left 2 days for milk, and found out no one wanted his ace... so he came crawlin' back.

Dylan Cole played his ass off and was productive. He deserves a 1 year contract for at least the minimum. Edwards will probably be back. Hilliard is done with the Titans.
I just looked up his stats and was surprised to see he didn't have any forced fumbled. I could of sworn he had a few.

media outlets calling "NWI Divorce shortlived..."

Divorce? Dude up and left 2 days for milk, and found out no one wanted his ace... so he came crawlin' back.
And for divorce there needs to be some sort of serious relationship to begin with.

pretty sure he told TN “hey I’mma check out the FA situation and try to get some money”
Ran probably responded with “sure man, see ya later. Oh, and uhh, good luck I guess.” Probably didn’t even lift his head off whatever he was reading, maybe added a small hand wave towards the door.

after about 48 hours, NWI realized he’s pretty much s**t and there will be no bidding war for his services, he returns to Ran’s doorstep, “hey uhhh, you think I could come back in?”
Ran responds, “yea, I guess, I think we can find a spot for you. Do you like ST?” Also likely not even looking up from whatever he was reading.

And for divorce there needs to be some sort of serious relationship to begin with.

pretty sure he told TN “hey I’mma check out the FA situation and try to get some money”
Ran probably responded with “sure man, see ya later. Oh, and uhh, good luck I guess.” Probably didn’t even lift his head off whatever he was reading, maybe added a small hand wave towards the door.

after about 48 hours, NWI realized he’s pretty much s**t and there will be no bidding war for his services, he returns to Ran’s doorstep, “hey uhhh, you think I could come back in?”
Ran responds, “yea, I guess, I think we can find a spot for you. Do you like ST?” Also likely not even looking up from whatever he was reading.
He supposedly signed for less than what the tender would of given him lol

I still think we trade for a WR. Dhop or Aiyuk or Elijah Moore or one of the Broncos WRs or one of the Bucs WRs.
Can we afford to trade draft picks. Shit I'm thinking the 6 draft picks we got left are guaranteed starting jobs because how broke we are. Going into day 1 training camp with 53 guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back