Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking these short term deals. He basically doing the best he can for this year while still optimizing the huge amount of cap space in 2024.

Another solid young addition at a great price. Ran knew he had 20+ players to replace with very little cap room and is doing it methodically. Players with playoff experience too.

I am mildly surprised we keep signing people with injury histories.

To me their is a huge difference between a soft tissue injury and a dislocated elbow.... when you tear a muscle the muscle develops scar tissue and you are more prone to re-injure that area.

I'm loving these high-upside/ inexpensive deals. I kind of wish they were longer deals or had team options, but I guess the players are banking on themselves to get larger deals next year. Solid all around.

On the Brightside, if they ball out and we can't resign them, I guess Ran is banking on piling up comp picks.

Filling some holes quickly. I like that we are shoring up the defense in free agency. This should allow us to go pretty heavy on offense in the draft.

Filling some holes quickly. I like that we are shoring up the defense in free agency. This should allow us to go pretty heavy on offense in the draft.
Offensive line, offensive line, offensive line, offensive line, offensive line oh and offensive line. Just kidding hopefully there’s a wide receiver or two thrown in there somewhere.

Offensive line, offensive line, offensive line, offensive line, offensive line oh and offensive line. Just kidding hopefully there’s a wide receiver or two thrown in there somewhere.

I expect another vet WR at some point and TE both on cheap deals.

Richie James is a WR that Ran has a connection with from SF. Caught 50 balls for the Giants this yr. He also has experience as a kick and punt returner which we need. James has a connection to the area having played college ball at MTSU.

I expect another vet WR at some point and TE both on cheap deals.

Richie James is a WR that Ran has a connection with from SF. Caught 50 balls for the Giants this yr. He also has experience as a kick and punt returner which we need. James has a connection to the area having played college ball at MTSU.
Not a bad consolation price, but there were better options. At this point, I think DJ Chark is the only left that's worth a starting role. OBJ perhaps? Hopefully with the Panthers signing Thielen, Chark explores other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back