Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Bunting signing. Been a weird offseason so far, some moves feel like we are not buying into next season and some do. Theres still 3 areas that need massive help - OL, WR, K. There's still good options at WR through FA and trade. We can't go into next season with burks, hyphen man, and whatever rookies we draft.

Filling some holes quickly. I like that we are shoring up the defense in free agency. This should allow us to go pretty heavy on offense in the draft.
9590079.jpg

The Jaguar brand is real bad, but they have assembled the best roster they’ve had since the 1999 when they went 15-3 with all 3 losses to the Titans.
Mark Brunell, Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith

I like the Bunting signing. Been a weird offseason so far, some moves feel like we are not buying into next season and some do. Theres still 3 areas that need massive help - OL, WR, K. There's still good options at WR through FA and trade. We can't go into next season with burks, hyphen man, and whatever rookies we draft.

What moves make you feel like we are not buying into next season?

The cuts we have made have all been appropriate given salary vs. production/health of the player.

The only position that I wish we had signed was a proven vet WR, but I understand why we haven't because no FA really wants to come to a run first offense.

To me the not buying into next season has been media driven not Titans driven.... The talk of trading Henry, cutting Tanny, and the Byard stuff ... none of that came from the Titans... it is obvious that Byard's agent is the one pushing the pay cut narrative because he wants Byard to get an extension. I'm sure the Titans said sure we will give you an extension, but we aren't going to pay you 13 mil a yr.. we will give you an extension and the next 2 yrs will be for 10 mil a yr.

Byard, Henry and Tanny might not like playing without an extension in place, but the Titans have the control this yr. While the players get the control next yr unless the franchise tag is used.

The Jaguar brand is real bad, but they have assembled the best roster they’ve had since the 1999 when they went 15-3 with all 3 losses to the Titans.
Mark Brunell, Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith
I disagree but we have to see how the season plays out. They look like a 9-8 team to me and didn’t do anything to improve unless you count keeping the team mostly together.

I disagree but we have to see how the season plays out. They look like a 9-8 team to me and didn’t do anything to improve unless you count keeping the team mostly together.
Another year of Lawrence development, another year of Pederson, they were already a 9 win team with a bunch of close losses(6 of 8 losses were by one score.) And they have 9 picks in the draft. Jags are gonna be a force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back