Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both. Best prospect since Manning, his first season he sucked but so did Peyton and he was dealing with urbs *******. He was top ten in yards and TDs this past season with Christian Kirk being his best option.

A bit of both. Jags are a boarderline top 10 team where as titans are boarderline bottom 5.
Such drivel

Yeah but they're doing it with one of the best QB prospects of the last decade in year two vs. titans doing it with a bargain bin 32 year old. One is just getting started, the other was at his peak already. That's a drastic difference.

I'm not saying the Jags are a Superbowl favorite. However they are clearly the best team in the division right now, which the odds reflect.

What do I mean gutted? We have like 5 nfl caliber players on the roster including a 30 year old RB, a 34 year old QB, a wr who can't stay on the field, an edge rusher coming off a torn ACL, and a DT that still hasn't been extended. This team is bottom 5 talent in the NFL easily.

Best QB prospects of the last decade?! 25 TDs and 8Ints is pretty decent...but that's about typical Tannehill level and Tannehill is on a run first team.

I get that the Jags looked better than the Titans and they still do on paper... But you're really slobbing Lawrence's knob... Remember when Menshew was the Jags future QB after posting similar stats in 12 games a couple years ago?

Best QB prospects of the last decade?! 25 TDs and 8Ints is pretty decent...but that's about typical Tannehill level and Tannehill is on a run first team.

I get that the Jags looked better than the Titans and they still do on paper... But you're really slobbing Lawrence's knob... Remember when Menshew was the Jags future QB after posting similar stats in 12 games a couple years ago?
Tammy plays in our last game, we ain’t talking about Sunshine and his band of Tarp Kittens at all. Period!

Typical for Tannehill? No he has surpassed a TD/INT ratio of 3.13 twice in his ten years. And wasn't particularly close in the other 8 years.

Typical for Tannehill? No he has surpassed a TD/INT ratio of 3.13 twice in his ten years. And wasn't particularly close in the other 8 years.
Come on.... You know I wasn't saying TD/INT ratio... Tannehill has thrown 20+ TDs in like 7-8 seasons. Sure, a few more INTs here and there... But you know what I was saying. Hence the "about" typical Tannehill level.

Pretty average numbers for your bESt prOSpECt siNCe MaNNinG. But you hate on Tannehill. Lol

Both. Best prospect since Manning, his first season he sucked but so did Peyton and he was dealing with urbs *******. He was top ten in yards and TDs this past season with Christian Kirk being his best option.

A bit of both. Jags are a boarderline top 10 team where as titans are boarderline bottom 5.
Peyton mannings first season sucked?

didn’t he set the record for most yards and TD by a rookie QB?

And argue Kirk was his best option all you want. For a brief window, Jags were talking/on pace for 3 1K receiving targets.

They’ve given him weapons. They’ve spent some money.
They’re a 9-8 team. They still have to prove they’re not the jags.
the 1 season they’ve put together in the last 15 years was Blake Bortles best season.

And argue Kirk was his best option all you want. For a brief window, Jags were talking/on pace for 3 1K receiving targets.

the 1 season they’ve put together in the last 15 years was Blake Bortles best season.

The only thing i can recall about Peytons rookie season is that the colts sucked and he threw like an absurd amount of picks, like 26 or 28 lol

The only thing i can recall about Peytons rookie season is that the colts sucked and he threw like an absurd amount of picks, like 26 or 28 lol
He did throw a lot of picks. The league as a whole threw a lot more than today by a long shot, but yes he led the league with 28. 23 was 2nd that year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another year of Lawrence development, another year of Pederson, they were already a 9 win team with a bunch of close losses(6 of 8 losses were by one score.) And they have 9 picks in the draft. Jags are gonna be a force.
Shhhhhhhh! You know you can't talk about another AFC South team being good! That's blasphemy around these parts. Some people's ears will fall off and run away before they accept that. TITANS ARE BEST!!!!

T-Law took awhile to get going this year, which is understandable given the shit show he was dealt with Urban Meyer as a rookie. But I think I remember reading where from week 10 through the rest of the season he was like 3rd or 4th in TDs and yardage.

With Brady retiring, I think it's fair to say he's top 6-7 in the league at the moment.

Now they're getting Calvin Ridley. They're going to be a headache for sure. Clearly the odds favorites for a reason (at least for now).

I'm liking some of these moves we're making, especially for 2024.

Now they're getting Calvin Ridley. They're going to be a headache for sure. Clearly the odds favorites for a reason (at least for now).

I'm liking some of these moves we're making, especially for 2024.
Im too lazy to look it up, but I'd like to see a list of FA's in 2024.

T-Law took awhile to get going this year, which is understandable given the **** show he was dealt with Urban Meyer as a rookie. But I think I remember reading where from week 10 through the rest of the season he was like 3rd or 4th in TDs and yardage.

With Brady retiring, I think it's fair to say he's top 6-7 in the league at the moment.
1 average season.

easy to throw for 4,000 when losing every game by 3 scores in 3Q

that is some winning football there ... throwing 11 on 11 practice vs soft zone

Come on.... You know I wasn't saying TD/INT ratio... Tannehill has thrown 20+ TDs in like 7-8 seasons. Sure, a few more INTs here and there... But you know what I was saying. Hence the "about" typical Tannehill level.

Pretty average numbers for your bESt prOSpECt siNCe MaNNinG. But you hate on Tannehill. Lol
I like Tannehill lol

<60% completion %, more ints than TDs. Yeah he sucked.

Kirk, jones, and Engram. That's gross lol

Yeah fair, I think they're on the right track especially given the state of the division

yeah.... like there is a bigly difference between 23-8 or 22-7 although the ratio is above 3 in one and below in the other

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back